All reviews nice suite nice hotel comfortable rooms cleaning ladies canadian embassy an upgrade business trip business hotel an iron tunis city no alcohol easy access special thanks place to stay walking distance the hotel staff airport
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Indeed, good service, lots to chose from for breakfast, large suite with a cooking corner including a fridge and kettle if need be. If by the sea side with a pool, this will quite a great price for the bucks !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ArifKarim77, General Manager at Le Corail Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Ulysseus,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and taking the extra time to write this really nice review.

Your kind words are a wonderful feedback for the whole team and very much appreciated. We are all very proud of this beautiful hotel and the service the whole team offers. It is always a pleasure seeing that we could transfer this feeling to our guests!

All the staff will be equally happy to hear your kind words. We really do believe that it is most important to provide individual service to ensure that every guest feels welcome and well taken care of! It is a great motivation to read that you value our service!

We took note of your observation regarding the location and pool. For sure, we cannot change our location to the sea side, however I would like to inform you that we are studying the possibility of building a rooftop pool since we do not have much space available in the hotel.

Greetings from all the team….

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip and whilst the hotel is in a quiet area of the city it has excellent amenities and most of all the staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. The ever present Sami is consistently on hand in the restaurant and lounge offering a friendly smile and kid words. The room I had on the 6 th floor was very clean, well equipped and had everything I needed for my two week stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
ArifKarim77, General Manager at Le Corail Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Nick,

I am very delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to create a memorable stay for our guests. Therefore I am very happy to read that we were able to meet with your expectations.

I will make sure to pass on your positive feedback to Sami. He will be very happy to hear and read your comment.

I am very happy that our hotel, my team and our service made your stay a special one!

Whenever you are in Tunis again I hope to welcome you again and leave another excellent impression.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2018

A good place to go for a business trip: well located close to Lac Palace Mall and Tunisia Mall, smiling and helpful staff, good wifi connection, clean rooms, good buffet for breaksfast. I always enjoy!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ArifKarim77, General Manager at Le Corail Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear EMI,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your special Corail Suites Hotel experience with fellow travelers.

Personal service is one of our priorities and we want to ensure every guest a memorable stay. This is why your kind words prove again how customer service really does make the big difference, in addition to our location, Wifi connection, cleaning and our varied breakfast offer.
I am very proud of my team, that they took such great care of you as they always do. Therefore it is truly very rewarding to get this feedback. It really motivates us to keep providing the best service possible and exceed the guest expectation.

We would love to welcome you again soon at Le Corail Suites Hotel.

Warmest regards from Tunis,

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Very pleasent stay in this hotel , easy access to business locations ,friendly staff , good food , the room is very confortable , staff is efficient ., only one missing point there is no swiming pool in summer it is a drawback but otherwise they should keep going everything is good !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ArifKarim77, General Manager at Le Corail Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mr Gilles,

Your kind words are a wonderful feedback for the whole team and very much appreciated. We are all very proud of this beautiful hotel and the service the whole team offers. It is always a pleasure seeing that we could transfer this feeling to our guests.

All the staff will be equally happy to hear your kind words. We really do believe that it is most important to provide individual service to ensure that every guest feels welcome and well taken care of. It is a great motivation to read that you value our service.

We do aim to provide individual service for every guest and therefore appreciate your great feedback. Eventually, we took note of your observation regarding the pool, and I would like to inform you that we are studying the possibility of building a rooftop pool since we do not have much space available in the hotel.

From our management and staff, our warmest "Thank you" and we look forward to welcoming you again and again ...

Greetings from all the team

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Modern hotel in business area, with great rooms, comfortable and well equipped. Nice breakfast spread and reasonable dinner. Great crepes in the cafe. Downside: service. When I asked reception for directions, they had no clue as if they did not live in Tunis. Whenever I had a question, they had no idea what to do. Bad surprise at check-out as the price for the airport transfer had suddenly tripled compared to my on-line reservation. Took them 20 minutes to correct their mistake. Unfortunately, this seems a common problem in Tunisian hotels, charging extra and hoping the client does not notice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArifKarim77, General Manager at Le Corail Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr Thorsten,

Let me start by thanking you for choosing le Corail Suites Hotel for your stay in Tunis and for taking the time to share your feedback.
It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel happy, impressed and have a sense of luxury being offered to them. Thank you for pointing out our location, the comfort of our rooms and our Food offer.

Needless to say I was sorry to read that your guest experience was not exactly what you would have preferred in terms of services. At the time of your reservation, it was a mistake as you mentioned in your confirmation letter. The mistake was not in the invoice but was in the reservation, since you were invoiced exactly the correct price of the airport transfer during the night time, but unfortunately it was not mentioned in the reservation since we don't have at that time your flight schedule and we mentioned only the normal price of a transfer during day time. In no way that we are charging extra to our guest, it was just a mistake of communication. It took some time until they call me late in the night, and after checking the confirmation letter, I took the decision to assume our fault and that you pay only one way transfer with the rate of the day time.
For the inconvenience, it caused, I am sorry. However, I think that we correct the mistake as you mentioned and you paid only the Third of the real value of your 2 ways airport transfer. I hope that you don't judge a whole country hotels due to such mistake of communication that can happen in any other country and any other hotel in the world.

We took every guest comment seriously, and we corrected immediately our reservation confirmation letter, because it hurt us a lot that we are accused by overcharging extra to our valued guest.

I would like to thank you for your valuable comment that allows us to improve our services and analyse our weak points, in order to move from good to best. I hope that this mistake will not dissuade you to visit us again, and rest assured that your stay will be memorable in all aspects.