All reviews business trip free wifi business hotel coffee machine the hotel staff tunisian dinars nice room clean rooms close to the airport taxi bellboy furniture personnel
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I booked a room with 2 separate beds + a sofa bed, room was prepaid and info about separate beds and time of arrival was added in the special request, however when we arrived all rooms of such type were occupied. Online checkin was also made. It was inconvenient, as I took the time to inform all my requests to the hotel prior to my arrival.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Booked in for two nights on a business trip. The area is urban, straight forward and with not touristy at all, but as long as that is not what you came for this is a good choice. Taxis are cheap enough, so if you have time to spare and want to see something more picturesque you can always consider that option. Room was clean and well maintained, spa, basic but serviceable gym (multi purpose machines , bike, treadmill, ok set of dumbells) and small pool on the roof. Staff was nice. Found the breakfast buffet including local specialties a very nice surprise. Will go there again this year.

Stayed: August 2015
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Novotel Mohamed V, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review you have just written. We are pleased that you appreciate your stay at Novotel. All your comments and words of encouragement will inspire us to continue our efforts and service excellence.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two nights at a short business trip in Tunis. The hotel is clean, the personnel is polite and willingly to help you, the rooms ok and there is free wifi connection.
BUT the bed and the pillow must have been of the most unpleasant ones that I have ever tried. Every morning I woke up feeling tired and my body was in pain.
The breakfast is 5/10. Nothing special. The only thing that stood out was the freshly squeezed orange juice something rare for hotels.
Price not really reflects what it offers. Little bit overrated.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Novotel Mohamed V, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Guest

I wanted to thank you for your comment about your stay at Novotel Tunis.
I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for all the team.

I am sorry to read that some services did not meet your expectations.Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures in order to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope to welcome you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I only needed a day-room after an overnight flight so I pre-booked and pre-paid on the Accor website. The hotel couldn't find my reservation (despite pre-book, pre-pay and status) and the staff on the desk all looked like it was too much trouble to fix. There are no upgrades at the Novotel because every room is the same (no complaints - it is what it is).

The room is a standard Novotel box, quiet, functional, fine. But the aircon doesn't do cool air and will only blow heat at you - not what you want when the windows don't open. I got them to open mine - but that lets the noise in. There's no answer to that, and they are not going to upgrade their a/c just for the likes of me.

There must be nicer places to stay in Tunis. I suggest you find one.

Room Tip: Choose one away from the main street with an opening window and check the a/c first
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I stayed in Novotel Mohamed V for one night on a business trip to Tunisia , Check in was very smooth and staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was fine enough, clean, and bed quality is really good . Hotel location is very nice in heart of Tunis.

Room Tip: Mohamed V street view
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Novotel Mohamed V, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review about your stay at Novotel Tunis. We are glad to receive such good feedbacks.
All your comments and words of encouragement will inspire us to continue our efforts for service excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Tunis.

Best Regards