All reviews has great food same building i highly recommend this hotel wifi works breakfast and dinner convenient location small gym minutes walking an iron rooms are clean old city reception taxi airport mts hail tunisia
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I usually choose ibis for their being “value for money”.
This time I choose it coz I couldn’t find a room in a riad in the Medina.
Btw Ibis Tunis is at walking distance to the Medina (2 km) and close to all the offices where I had meetings.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Tunis. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Mohamed TRABELSI

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Ibis is ibis
Saying that there is good and bad ibis
This one to me is average
Room are ok and cleaning no comment, good
Watch the electric, i asked for an iron machine they brought me and blow the floor electricity using it
To check or buy a more modern one as this could have been a safety concern
Breakfast or food is ok but expensive so on that i prefer to cross the road and have something more local and way cheaper

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Tunis.

Best regards

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Bad Tunis All hotele No accept dog be to true go Here be to meet friend arabic Real can know 2 year in internet.weite can This Tunis and Algeria change be to go with dog .see more of net Tunis hotel Nice look but Only big problem go with pet.also Why depozyt smetime take This hotel Thats No must be pay hotel No This must be.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
TRABELSI M, General Manager at Ibis Tunis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your review during your stay at Ibis Tunis.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Ibis Tunis with better conditions.

Best regards

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Although I made on-line check-in through your web page, the reception did ask again for my passport plus dealt with some other formalities which took longer. I do not understand your reasons to highlight on-line check-in for getting your key straightaway. Breakfast was very poor and almost no any breakfast was served.However, breakfast bill was brought very quicly as if I was going to run away or so?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced, standard Ibis Hotel. Friendly staff, easy parking. Same building as the Novotel.
Be aware that the taxis in front of the hotel will not use their meters and rip you off for minimum double to quadruple to the real fare (even more if you’re not local). Better go around the corner and hail a cab.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business