“Great food but a let down service”
Review of Salt

Salt
Ranked #16 of 348 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: American, European
Description: A fresh and exciting restaurant offering homemade top quality, tasty and fun food. a home from home with all the comforts
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

have always been a fan of Salt. Ever since i first visited the place 3 yrs ago i have never been let down by the quality of their food. The side salad and those big chunks of fries on a Burger plate, ooh man, heaven.

But everytime i visit this place, there has always been a problem with the level of service you receive. I have noticed, its either waiters are slow to attend your order or are no where to be found. There is just something.

Unfortunetly this time around it was my turn to experience something that i was warned about when people i recommended experienced for their first time. I spend more than 20min un attended. And the place (we were sitting outside) had only 2 other tables occupied.

Long story short, by the end of the day i managed to get hold of her to take our order by going through the trouble of asking other waiter (who was sharp enough) to look for her so that we could leave.

Anyhow, I still recommend this place to any one who has a great taste of great food. You won't be dissapointed, just be patient.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I loved the quesadillas.The set up is good and its so quiet so i was able to focus on my work on my laptop.Food tastes good.fingerlicking i must say.the breeze from coco beach was cherry on top

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I went at 10:30 for breakfast at Salt, and the food is outstanding. I ordered the chocolate milkshake which was rich and creamy full of chocolate and the avacodos were fresh and the eggs needed somework as they were very blend for a spanish omlette.

However a very pleasant place and must go for breakfast lovers.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

A friend recommended Salt to me. I went there on a late Sunday morning and happened on their brunch.
The place was buzzing with people, there were hardly any empty seats so people waited to get a place. I didn't know that the Sunday brunch was such a hit.
I enjoyed every bite of my dish and would go back on a regular day to see if the food is always that good.

1  Thank Tammy210
Reviewed 7 September 2018

One of my favourite restaurants in Dar- very cosy clean.The food never disappoints and is always fresh and quite a good portion is served- value for money.
The service is mostly good but the staff need to be more attentive especially during peak hours.
On a side note the brunch on Sundays gets quite busy so book a table in advance to avoid a long wait.

1  Thank WamburaWM