“Fairly average”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I wasn't supper impressed by dinner here. I was alone and had the dinner box which came with some very dry chicken and of sushi and tempura prawns. The service wasn't exactly warm, although the place was very quiet, I won't return.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The live teppanyaki was astonishing and pleasent to watch. The food was good and we also had the Ala Carte which in my opinion was very expensive, so was the teppanyaki. We ended paying 90,000 Shillings per person. The food was decent not worth the money. But the Teppanyaki was good and people should visit for that only and not order drinks as the drinks are very expensive too.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I had visited the restaurant with friends & family & what an experience. It was the first time me visiting a Teppanyaki restaurant. Plans had been for long & it was worth.

The Chefs are highly experienced. Both kids and adults enjoyed the skills shown by the chef there. They were funny with the kids and with adults as well.

Prices are on a higher side compared to the portions served. But yes the food was tasty and worth the charge.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

So far in Dar es salaam,Tanzania this is the best Japanese restaurant in the country as it serves the best Teppanyaki. Plus the cheerful, joyful and experienced chiefs but my sincere thanks should go to Chief Jackie who served me and my friends last time we dinned there.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We love this place for Korean food. The ambience is great and though the service can be a bit slow the staff are really friendly. Great place