“the food is good and the price is acceptable”
Review of Epi d'or

Epi d'or
Ranked #9 of 348 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: French, Lebanese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are located at Haile Selassie road in Masaki. Epidor has been 17 years of serving freshly bake bread and pastries. We also serve sumptuous Lebanese and Continental dishes. Excellent place for all kinds of functions.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

they hav different optios for peope who eat meat and who doesn't , also the variety is enough to choose

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I was introduced to this little piece of 'gold' by a friend who took me there for a eastern breakfasts. I have returned numerous times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The desserts were my favourite.its a quiet and chilled place.the staff are on point and keen on what you want.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My family, friends and I had brunch. The ambience was amazing, with the crazy heat there was a fan to help. The service was great and the food good quantity and affordable price. I had the new yorker. Next time I'm in Dar, I'll definitely go back

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The best Falafal I have had in Dar es Salaam. The food is very good, the service is promt and very welcoming and pleasant environment. The juices are very fresh. VITA-MINE Juice is a must have, The macaroons is a must have and the cheese cake is one the best I have had.

Overall a very pleasant place for family, friends and even business meetings.