See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

A value for money hotel near tangier beach. Polite people, good size rooms, good amenities, pretty clean. If you find a good deal just book it!!!! It is located 1 block away from tangier mall where there is a supermarket, places to eat and many other stores

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
ALABRIM, General Manager at Ramada Encore Tangier, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Mr Dimitris K,

I would like to thank you for nice comment about Ramada Encore Tangier, happy to know that you had a pleasant stay amongst us.

Looking forward to see you back with us in your future visit to Tangier.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Pulled curtains closed - very dirty
Opened bed to sleep, dirty marks on the sheets
Soap scum on shower glass
Had to ask for a hair dryer as none in room
There is a safe, but no fridge
Too much furniture in such a small room
Bed very soft and saggy, made my back sore

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MissT603
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for but at this price a good breakfast clean hotel great WiFi and pool is pretty dam good. The location is bang on also for the new city and corniche.. not really sure what you'd expect or hope for at that price.. worked for me..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night, upon checkin we were given a room which was not yet finished being cleaned, we went back to the desk and were assigned a second room which was also being cleaned when we went to it. The room itself was small (2 single beds), the floor appeared not to have been scrubbed in a while since there was something gum-like on the floor. The rest of the room and bathroom were clean. Also, upon checkin, we asked about our airport transfer which my husband confirmed through messenger with a hotel employee; however the desk employee was unable to find the transfer confirmation. Our checkout was uneventful, and our airport transfer showed. If you're looking for comfortable beds and a basic hotel then this is it - if you're looking for 5 star amenities and service, you've got the wrong place. While we didn't use the pool, it did look quite nice and the walk to the beach is about 5 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights with my family to be honest I was shocked from the quality of the service and the rooms
I used ramada hotels around the world
And that the reason make me book this one as ramada will known brand and have high standards of quality
My advice is don't stay in this hotel there's Plenty of choice in tanger

Trip type: Travelled with family