This hotel is really nice, the staff is polite and the rooms are nice too. I've only stayed there for one night but I cannot complain about anything. Maybe it is a little bit pricey and far from downtown Tanger.
The casino is small compared to the other ones that I've been before, but the size is enough for the people that was there that night.
The food in Morocco is amazing. Everywhere you go the food is cheap and if you like the way they cook you'll love the experience.
The pool looked amazing, but the weather was awful so I couldn't enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The imposing Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger is the perfect location for business or leisure. It is set amidst beautiful gardens with a huge free-form swimming pool. Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel overlooks the beautiful Bay of Tangier. Only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the city centre and yet far enough away to offer a calm and relaxing environment, it offers everything you expect. Large rooms, several different sized meeting rooms, a casino, a variety of restaurants and bars and a well-equipped and spacious gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata