1,690 results
All reviews moroccan restaurant room service beautiful hotel reception desk business trip special thanks rooms are spacious an oasis adil concierge morocco luxury gym chaise hammam conference tub
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have been there in 2014 for a business trip but this time i went there for a romantic trip as my wife received 2 nights there for her birthday. i love the bed and its confort. Didn't get a chance to try the spa though :(

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Saad, The entire team and I would like to thank you for sharing your review after your stay at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses. Also, we would like to thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed our mybed in the rooms. We look forward to having you with us again soon to discover our So Spa with your wife.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The Sofitel Rabat is a new and impressive hotel complex that clearly is the best available property in Rabat. Clean, new, contemporary and refreshing, the Sofitel is a first class property run by a management team that is not its equal but trying hard.

Room rates are flexible and a deluxe room with a view of the incredible gardens runs around $350 USD right now.

We booked in, were served a cold tea (which they then replaced), taken to our suite for a tour and were ready to chill onsite.

The room while new and very nice had a few issues. First, the coffee and glasses were still empty and dirty from the previous guest. The concierge said they would clean and fill. The balcony terrace had two tables but only one chair. There is a bathtub with a long rinse hose but no "shower" - which was unusual at best but still nice. The bedside table had a new Bose sound system and instructions on setting the alarm but while there were plenty of light switches there was only one plug - meaning if you wanted to plug your phone in, you had to unplug the Bose. The towels were on cold marble and the fancy towel warmer was found behind the bathrobes. They left one chocolate at turn down for my wife and I to share.

The plug for the iPhone is from a previous generation and the menu's and the Sofitel Newsletter "concierge" in the room is in French only. The fancy bar/nightclub is hugely impressive onsite but they wouldn't let us sign to the room though the bill was from the hotel and as their wifi wasn't working, I had to go out to the parking lot to use their swipe to pay by credit card. Otherwise they wanted cash. So... you get the picture. An impressive property with energetic and polite staff but without the leadership to move it to the great property it deserves to be.

Lastly, the entire property is for smokers so expect to be immersed in smoke everywhere, especially in the evening when the place is a happening zone for young players from Rabat coming in to mingle, impress and drink.

Mind you it is really the only game in town and so far above the others I would still say this is THE place to stay.

When we checked out and they asked if everything was good and I said yes, though there were a few things they could fix. They said good and that was that - never asked what those things were (like a turn down and chocolates for one person in king room with two people!).

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Worst Hamam experience ever! My visit to the spa was extremely disappointing!!! The couches at the relaxing area are disgustingly old! I was given a bathrobe that had coffee stains! Add to that a ripped sleeve?!!! I was booked for a massage, as well, which i qualify as mediocre! It felt like i was just dipped in oil by what seemed to be a non professional masseuse!!
As i was leaving my massage room i discovered that the towel on top of my massage table was filled with brownish disgusting spots!!!! It was honestly nauseating!!!
When i complained to the person at the front desk she was just awkward and replied " we ve been getting complaints, we told them ( don't know who "them" is) but they never listen" seriously, talk about an apology!!!!
Bottom line i m never going back!
Below are pics showcasing my terrible afternoon at the spa!

Stayed: January 2017
3  Thank Loubna E
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel in Rabat from front of house to the restaurant staff and spa. The pool is amazing and enough sun loungers for all. The Sofitel beds are among the most comfortable beds I ever sleep on around the world. Lovely breakfast which is really fresh. Great location to navigate from around Rabat.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses. We are delighted that you enjoyed and appreciated the entire experience. We do hope to welcome you again on a future occasion.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I've stayed here on 3 different occasions. I can't say enough about how beautiful the grounds are. They have a magnificent flower garden and 2 pools. One for lounging and the other a lap pool. The rooms are impressive. We've stayed in the suite and a regular room and both were very spacious. You never have to leave the hotel. They have great restaurants. One with local food and the other with more Americanized foods. They recently added a club on the grounds but don't worry the music is not loud enough to bother the hotel guest. They have live music most nights and sever dinner there, too.
The staff is fantastic and Karen the manger could not be more helpful. She always takes care of all of our needs. This is the only place to stay if your Rabat..

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor. They have an excutive lounge with snacks and wine and an amazing view of the city especially at sunset
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Lorena, I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses. Also, all the team would like to thank you for your constructive feedback which is certainly taken into consideration. Hoping to welcome you again soon !