See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and I loved our stay at the Rihab Hotel!! Room 215 was very cozy and comfortable. Overall, the hotel was very clean and the lobby was spacious and very well decorated. The hotel staff were all great – with special kudos to Rabii at the Sky Garden Restaurant who has truly gone above and beyond the call of duty. Moreover, the front desk staff Nabila and Said were very helpful as well as Rachid, the Manager who was very accommodating and obliging.

For a stay in Rabat, you cannot get better.

Stayed 24-26 June 2016.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Had read terrible reviews only after I had booked a room so was rather worried as to what I would find! Pleasantly surprised! The rooms are small but clean and I was only going to sleep there so size wasn't an issue. The aircon worked very well, contrary to other reviews, and we both commentated what a good nights sleep we had had come the morning.Yes the lift is a little noisy but it worked. The staff could not have been more helpful. The roof top bar was a great way to finish the evening.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2016

For a hotel rated 4-stars, one would expect the residence to be better. The location is great but the hotel facilities and rooms are just average. The view outside the window was horrible. It's a very, very modest hotel in terms of quality and premises and certainly not the best value for money but it's clean, well-located with friendly staff. The breakfast is fine too.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during our brief stay in Rabat. This was a secure hotel, walking distance to most sights. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Wifi was spotty except in reception and the fitness too
Is being remodeled. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2016

Advertised under Rabat Hotels, the Hotel Rihab, is proclaimed to be a sleek new hotel, with air conditioning and to expect clean, well furnished rooms.

Bearing in mind, you are in Morocco, so almost anything goes.

This being said, as seasoned travelers, we have seen a lot, but for a self-rated four star hotel, this has to be the most understated and misleading fabricated statement one can ever make.

The rooms themselves, including the décor, furniture, cupboards, carpets and bathrooms, are very old, dated, dusty, especially dirty and in a state of disrepair.

The only semi-positive aspect of the hotel I can mention was the fact that the hospitality staff did provide the best service, but inadvertently, the quality of the food let the team down.

Other issues included the lifts, which were barley in a working order and I would recommend using the stairs since there were several consistent troubles and delays.

The air conditioning is virtually nonexistent here, as is the internet.

Again, this would not really be a problem taking into account of where you are, but if you do decide to leave a window open, you are kept awake with an array of commotion throughout most of the night.

Not only from the street below, but the loud cranking noise of the few air conditioners that actually do work, well, according to three, of our forty eight travellers!

There was an older couple who asked me if I could help them.

One of them had an injury to their foot, so needed a pillow to raise their leg.

I went to reception to assist, only to be abruptly told that they do not have a spare. What you have in your room is the only provision.

The two flat pillows, and I mean flat, is all that is available for your room, unlike any other hotel where a spare pillow is provided.

After arguing with the night manager for a few minutes, she finally succumbed and allowed me to take the dirty and dusty pillow, off of the couch in the reception area.

The main issue with this hotel, is not just the lack of provisions, facilities, or even the cleanliness, but the total lack of care, service or any real inkling of even what customer service is!

Our tour group had no choice but to stay here, as this was a part of an organized tour with a well-known company.

Due to the dozens of complaints that were conveyed and documented to our tour director, who also verified that such a high degree of arrogance, disappointment and a definite disrespect by the administration staff within this establishment, all correspondences would be passed on to management and hopefully, an alternative hotel would be sought.

Oddly enough, even many of the nobler reviews, mention stale smells, non-working equipment and an array of other problems, as the list goes on.

To the seasoned reviewers, travelers and those in the know, almost everybody recognizes the…“one review wonder.”

It is blatantly obvious upon further examination, that 22 out of their 25 excellent review scorers are first time reviewer’s - who by the way, have never since provided another review!

I have spent a considerable time on this review for one reason - and one reason only, so fellow travelers can make a rational and intellectual choice.
Is it worth staying here?

All I can say is… remember the words, of the late, Amy Winehouse song;

Tried to make me go to rehab (Rihab), I said, No, No, No!

Definitely, no, no, no!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel. Seriously, we would've easily paid extra, to stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends