“Must visit ”

Buddha-Bar Marrakech
Ranked #119 of 1,035 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$12 - US$84
Description: In 2015, for the first time in Morocco, the Buddha Bar opens in Marrakech, to show us his concept. Dive Into Asian culture and taste the delights of Pacific Rim cuisine , revisited by our chefs in a cozy atmosphere rocked by original music signed Buddah Bar .
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

If you are visiting for the first and you don’t know where to go , this place is a must but you should reserve first, you will enjoy the show while your having dinner.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

First time visiting, Went with a group of friends, the venue was really nice, the staff were great, the food was excellent, the entertainment was fantastic, from the Bollywood dancers to the live band.
i 100% recommend visiting, and will def be back

Reviewed 23 August 2018

First the place is very central, close to hotels and malls. We stayed at the hotel nearby and decided to have dinner there.
The ladies at the entrance are not very professional. We booked a table and when we came, it seemed that nobody wanted to take us to our seats; they were looking at each other wondering who would had to move from the comfortable desk behind which they were hiding.
For a restaurant that offers a show, the space is tiny and the stage very small, especially with the huge buddha statue.
The show is not the same all the time. We attended one that was a bit disappointing; only 3 or 4 performances and 20min waiting time in between. The best part was when these two young Moroccan singers came in; the ambiance was different nd really entertaîning. We found it interesting that they played different styles of music, and performed them in their own way.
The food is expensive and portions are not generous, but all we ordered was tasty and delicious. Cocktails are also something to experiment, a mix of oriental and sweet taste that we found nowhere else.
To sum up:
location - perfect
Welcoming - very bad
Show - so so
Live band - amazing
Food - great
Overall experience: very good

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Have travelled to many Buddha bars worldwide and was looking forward to the one in Marrakech! Upon arrival, a very cold welcome from some members of staff, really unwilling to be sociable, or make an effort with people, far interested in themselves and how great they look! We were seated right towards the back, baring in mind this is an anniversary being celebrated. I was far from impressed, we asked to be moved, which took far longer than expected, every Buddha bar visited there’s often a 2 hour sitting etc. As a result of this, we waited roughly 40 minutes to be seated somewhere closer where there’s more of an ambiance, as opposed to being shoved in a dark corner! Once moved we took our drinks, enjoyed the shows that took place. Which is why I’ve given it 2 as a rating, otherwise it would have got zero! The menu was quite rubbish...never known a Buddha bar to do some Indian food! Dubai being an Arab state and Marrakech being of similar heritage, you’d expect the menu to be similar, the one here was poor, the one in dubai was phenomenal. Anyway, asked for coffee patron which is on the menu, and was given espresso’s , clearly showed me how staff had no clue about their menus and how alien they were to this. I had to explain it numerous times, and then to management. Ordered food, and I had the noodles with prawns, I asked for extra green chillies, as it wasn’t spicy at all, only to be given chilli sauce...my eyes rolled yet again, I asked a different waiter and thank God he had a clue as to what I requested! I had a raspberry mojito and was enjoying this, I asked the waiter what other flavours they did, he responded with strawberry and mango, I opted for the mango. Once I was given my cocktail, it was a normal mojito, think my eyes were getting bored of being rolled at this point. I asked for a MANGO one upon his recommendation again, and it had a slight mango flavour, and I couldn’t be bothered to argue so finished it and wanted the bill. We received the bill, only for those espressos to be on the bill! Guess what, my eyes rolled yet again! When we received the correct bill for the correct amount, the waiter was adamant of having a tip/service charge, I was raging with anger at this point, because he had the nerve and cheek to point out tips, when the night was completely rubbish due to everyone’s lack of competency and communication! I kept my cool, said you’re getting no tip, simple, and walked out. I wouldn’t recommend going to this place at all! Take a few piks and have a drink if that, enjoy the show, but anything else, don’t bother! My eyes need a rest after rolling so much! Goodnight!

1  Thank anneka s
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Cool place, excellent sushi and good entertainment. We were a family with teenager and we all loved the place. A bit pricy.