See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Was a little escursion just 15 minutes outdise the busy life of marrakesh......beautifull villa with olives and palm tree all around.........i can only say one word.....preparing your own lunch of three courses with a maroccan chef its the best you can get...of xourse while you doing all the preparation you can enjoy a drink and of course a beautifull swimming pool....and of couse its like being in your own place ...but fantastic and well prepared...we enjoyed a lot me my wife and our little baby also with help of baby sitter. I suggest strongly for peolple who love cooking amazing taste of maroccan lemon chicken.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank dude5456
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Just spent 1 week in absolute beauty and tranquility. Bled al fassia is now one of my favorite places and can't wait to visit again. Everything was perfect.
The riads/villas are beautiful and luxurious, the food was unbelievable and last but not least the staff cannot do enough for you. They tend to your every need and nothing seems like too big a request. We must especially mention Nawal. She made us feel so welcome, cooked great food and entertained our little son (15 months) showing him around the gardens. Every evening she cooked him and his cousin beautiful childfriendly food. This was our first time in Bled Al-Fassia, but definitely not the last.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Zaid A
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just spent 1 week in heaven. Bled al fassia is now one of my favorite places and can't wait to visit again. Everything was perfect. The grounds are kept immaculate (and are huge),the riads/villas beautiful and luxurious,food unbelievable,but most importantly the staff cannot do enough for you. They tend to your every need and nothing seems like too big a request. We must especially mention Nawal. She made us feel so welcome,cooked great food and entertained our little son (15 months) showing him around the gardens. Every evening she cooked him and his cousin beautiful child friendly Meeks. My only complaint: too short a visit. Hope we'll be able to return soon:-)

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We were lucky to have been told about this oasis just 15 minutes from the hustle and the bustle of the Medina. We were 3 families, including our 1 and 2 year old grandsons. We were the only guests this week and had the expansive grounds and staff to ourselves. We had 2 beautiful ground floor suites and a 1st floor apartment in one of the 4 riads/villas on site. All beautifully decorated and very spacious. The staff managed by Miriam and Mickey were all wonderful and couldn't do enough for us, accommodating the needs of all of us, and going out of their way to ensure that the small kids had everything they needed, from special menus and odd hours to constantly cleaning the kids clothes! Always with a smile and big hug for the little ones! Nawal was amazing ... cannot praise her enough ... Her cooking along with Nazrah (spelling?) was out of this world ... and the cooking class we had on our last day was very instructive and produced excellent food ... Abdukarim (spelling?) was always available to help with anything that was needed. We didn't want to leave, and are already looking at dates to return next year ... actually can't wait!! SHUKRAN to all our old and new friends at Bled Al-Fassia

Room Tip: We had a tour of all 4 riads/villas and even the "basic" double en-suite bedrooms were very spacious , with great views of the gardens and/or olive trees
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank DrDaveSmile
Reviewed 15 June 2012

If, like me, you love Marrakech but find the heat and pollution of the city a little overwhelming, there is nothing nicer than having a beautiful and peaceful place to stay just twenty minutes drive from the very heart of the city. The rooms are beautifully decorated in true Morrocan style and the staff are warm and welcoming. Noel's cooking has to be a true representation of Morrocan food at its very best and the chicken tagine was cooked with lemons and olives freshly picked from the gardens. Nadia and all the staff were wonderful and I felt totally relaxed and refreshed after my trip. For me this hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst being close enough to enjoy the wonderful chaos and busy-ness that is Marrakech! I have to be honest and say I didn't really want to tell everyone in case you all go there! However it was so good that I felt I should share it! Thank you to Nadia and all the staff and see you next year!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business