What a beautiful hotel. This hotel is located a bit outside the center of Marrakech and is accessible by a long dirt road. Once you pull into the property, you will see a beautiful hotel with an estremely friendly and helpful staff. There were 5 of us traveling and had two rooms. The suite was fairly large with a large shower and WC. The pool was very nice although a bit cold but once you got in it was fine. We had breakfast and lunch on both days of our stay. The lunch is put out continental style and we ordered off the menu at lunch time and dined by the pool. There were 5 of us and I have to say that all of our lunches were absolutely fantastic on both days! We are all "foodies" and recognize good food when we taste it. Everything was fresh, simple, and beautifully presented and delicious! The entire staff were the utmost friendly, helpful, and professional. We had the opportunity to meet the owner of the property as well. He was very friendly as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Expedia so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech