“Delicious food”

Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: %%%Closed for august ANNUAL LEAVE%%% A casual, traditional Moroccan restaurant that serves lunch, dinner and coffee, with a good view of the souk and the Jemaa El Fnaa square. Hours are from noon to midnight, all days of the week.%%%Closed for august ANNUAL LEAVE%%%
Reviewed 16 June 2018

It's a great place with a nice terrace on the rooftop and the food is really delicious. I ate the best tajine in Marocco. Highly recommend. The staff is also very nice and polite. We got our dishes very quickly.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Very rude service. There is no other customer so we put our bag on the next chair. The staff took our bag and left on the floor without asking/telling us. We asked if we can use the chair he didn’t even answer but keep moving our things to the floor. The WHOLE terrace was EMTPY at that time!!! ( the staff know English)

Answer question with rude attitude not even looking at you. Like we own him thousand of dollars.

Overall their food was okay just the service is terrible.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We found this hidden gem and enjoyed the food immensely. I would recommend this place for a nice evening meal overlooking the square.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I ate here for dinner with my partner. The Mech Mech Tajine (lamb/apricots) was amazing, super tender and the apricots gave the dish a really pleasant sweetness. Not usually a fan of sweet meat but man did this lamb pack flavour.

The restaurant itself has a nice terrace view, staff were friendly, prices were reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Had the Berber tajine which is the lamb tajine with veggies...the best tajine I had in Marrakech. It just melted in my mouth the taste was absolutely delicious. Everything accompanied by two types of olives and bread. As dessert I had some moroccan pastries which were lovely too. I wish I could have gone there more than once. Excellent prices also for the central location and view, free wifi.