All reviewsrooftop poolrestaurants and shopsfriendly hotelwalking distancenice breakfastenjoyed our stayroom was largeexcellent staystayed here for nightsrecommend this hotelminute walkthe main squaremarakeshcleanersconveniencehallwaymedina
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at this wonderful hotel. Great location close to everything, great rooftop and good service. Room were nice and clean. Breakfast was also fine and they had a great little restaurant as well. Would definitely book again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank emma c
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The goods:
The staff on reception are amazing! The two guys were really helpful during our stay! They couldn’t do enough to help us!
The restaurant staff are lovely too and the cleaners!
The room was ideal for us. The view was good of the street and park. The beds were comfy and it was kept very clean everyday!
Lots of space for clothes but bring some hangers!
The rooftop is awesome! Didn’t use the pool but it looked good. Sunset is lovely up there.
The location is perfect!!! Really easy to get around! One straight road, then a left after kfc and straight on all the way to the square!

The negatives:
The service on the roof bar is hit and miss, you have to Phone down your order and they didn’t understand me. Said they didn’t have Fanta???
The shower is designed for small people. I had to sit down shower every day (I’m 5’11)
The street noise never stops!
The tax, be prepared to pay - we weren’t told about this.
The stairways are very dark and some ceilings are low! Not great for a pregnant tall women!

But I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends as a decent low cost friendly place to stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Fab little hotel. Stayed here in April and came back for a 2nd visit in November. Great location, situated in the new town and easy walking distance to the old town. Nice clean rooms, lovely little roof top pool, good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. I can’t fault it at such a bargain price. Will soon be booking again (marrakech has become our favourite place on Earth!!) SEE YOU GUYS AT THE FASHION HOTEL IN THE SPRING!!! Xx

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NataliebrightonUK
Reviewed 29 November 2017

When me and my friend walked in we was very happy to see it looked exactly the same as the pictures online. We were told where our room was and the room itself was lovely but on the main street which was noisy but i guess it's expected to be noisy especially as we are in central location to all nightlife, bar, restaurants and tourist attractions. Also you are very close to trains and coach station which we made use of. We were half board and i am so glad we were..it is definitely worth the price and the food is fresh, clean and tasty. You do not get drinks in half board but you do get light breakfast and either you can choose to go for lunch or dinner that day which is nice to have that choice as most of the day we were out and went for dinner option with desserts of course! The sky bar is great but the time we went it was too cold to swim but great for sunbathing and meeting new people, there were many UK and european tourists and also a few moroccans which made it a nice mix.Being two women we felt very safe and comfortable in this hotel. Lastly the best bit of the hotel is the staff. They would always smile and go out their way to say hello. One of the guys at reception went the extra mile as when my leg swelled up at 12 midnight he got me a taxi and we went looking for pharmacys which were opened, and made sure i was fine in the whole process and translating for me what the pharmacist said was a great help. The next day all the staff was asking me update on my leg, genuinely caring bunch. The staff make this hotel! I would definitely come back to stay here if back in marrakech again. :)
p.s Do not exchange money at marrakesh airport as its low rates, the exchange place right opposite this hotel has the best rates by far ( as we checked out quite a few)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I've just come back from my short (7-day) stay at Hotel Fashion. First of all I have been to Marakesh several times before and I always love the Red City. Marakesh has a magical charm and allure about it. Its the place where East meets West and is full of great people, vibrant energy, colour, amazing tastes and sound.

The hotel itself is more of a quirky boutique style hotel and for me, definitely value for money. Let me go through the pros and cons:

Let me start with the negative -

1. We had a twin room with a street view and the sound insulation isn't the best. You can hear early morning traffic and people speaking down below on the odd occasion.

2. The hotel and some of the rooms are definitely in need or refurbishment. Some of the floor tiles were loose and missing in places. There were carpets or rugs in the hallways which needed cleaning and in the dark were a health and safety hazard just waiting to happen.

3. The hotel food was good, but it was a fixed menu and not much variety. We were half board, which I assumed included the drinks too. But the drinks were not included, and you have to pay for them.

Positives:
1. The first thing here is the customer service. The guys on the front desk, Mustafa, Marouane (Not Fellaini) and Oumaima were absolutely brilliant. They were always there to help you and you were always greeted with a warm friendly smile. They were outstanding.
2. The restaurant staff were excellent too.
3. Rooms cleaned daily.
4. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including the rooms too.
5. One of it's main selling points is the Sky Bar, which was super and has a good view of the Atlas mountains and the city too. You will get a 360 coverage of the sun without any surrounding building causing any shadows. Be warned, if the hotel gets full, you need to imitate the Germans and get there early to secure a lounger. (no offence to any Germans)
6. Great central location. Walking distance to the Train and bus stations. A short taxi ride away to the main square - Jema el Finaa, which is amazing, full of energy, sounds and colours. A great place to pick holiday gifts and to find some hidden treasures. Be prepared to haggle though. Also its located just a walk away from the main boulevards and an array of local cafes and restaurants. Also a short taxi ride away to Hivernage where you can find many good bars, and a vibrant night life.

In general the positives are stronger than the negatives. The hotel was good and definitely value for money. Would I go back... YES.

I hope this review helps.

Room Tip: the sky bar is good with great sun coverage.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends