Albakech House(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$181
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$144
Riad Maipa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Riad Princesse du Desert(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$46
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$231
Cancelon
US$423
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$468/night.

All reviewstaxi rankfew minutes walkminaterracetranquilityriadrosesmedinamoroccomadnesssunbathinghammam
Reviewed 10 March 2017

This was my third visit to Riad Hayati. My boyfriend and I brought his parents as a birthday gift to them, knowing that it would also be a treat for ourselves.

Several years ago a friend recommended Riad Hayati to me for a long weekend, and, after stepping through the beautiful wooden door from the madness of the souks to the calm and tranquility of Riad Hayati I was hooked.

This isn't a large fancy hotel, it's a beautiful unique home, where Abdul and his sister Mina will discreetly look after you like you are family. Mina cooked us a fantastic three course lunch on our arrival and Abdul answered our questions about finding a Hammam nearby - I had a brilliant scrub down and a long massage so make sure you ask him for tips!

The Riad is the perfect location to explore all of Marrakesh, you're walking distance from the main square and the warren of souks that you can get lost exploring for days. There's also a taxi rank just around the corner to take you off exploring further.

We all had a fantastic trip and some much needed winter sun. If I hear of anyone talking about visiting Marrakesh I always recommend Riad Hayati - my favourite place to stay in such a crazy, beautiful city.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

After a hectic several months, I was looking forward to a good R&R in Morocco. After a long couple of flights, we arrived exhausted at the Riad Hayati where we were greeted by majordomo Abdel Hak and his sister, Amina, chef extraordinaire. We immediately felt safe and at home. We were led to our rooms, which were beautifully appointed, comfortable, and elegant without being pretentious. Under a hot shower, I felt the layers of travel grime and the stress of the past months slip off my shoulders and began to relax. Downstairs in the cozy salon, I sat in front of a roaring fire before moving to the dining table for a delicious chicken tajine served with a glorious salad. Back in my room, sleep came quickly. The only thing I heard was the chirping of birds when I awoke the following day. Though Riad Hayati is close to the fascinating Place J'maa el-Fna, I opted to stay at the riad throughout the morning, relaxing on the sunny terrace under olive and orange trees. In the early afternoon, we drove to the Atlas Mountains and enjoyed the snow before returning to the warmth of Marrakech a few hours later. The lamb brochette dinner was again at the riad and was incomparable, as were both breakfasts we had there. I was more than content to spend most of my time in the riad, and when we left I felt I was saying good-bye to family members. My only regret is that it was such a short visit, but I hope to rectify this by making another visit very soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We had an absolutely incredible stay at Riad Hayati. The recommendation came from a good friend. The riad was gorgeous and exactly what we were looking for - luxurious, intimate, cozy. Ron was a phenomenal host - he was extremely responsive and had excellent recommendations for everything in Marrakech. Abdel and Mina were incredible as well - they were extremely attentive and Mina is a fantastic cook (hands-down the best and most homey food we had during our trip. If only we had more days in Marrakech, we'd be eating at the riad everyday). They made our stay really wonderful. Our three nights in Marrakesh were the easily THE best accommodations that we had during our entire Morocco trip and also of any trips in recent memory.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My husband and I came to Riad Hayati, on the urging of a friend, and we spent every second of our stay thanking our stars we'd done so! Ron, the owner, makes you feel like a million dollars before you've even set off - making courteous arrangements for your stay. Arrival itself is exciting - if you're anything like my husband and I, you're dusty and travel-sore, and TOTALLY thrown by your first taste of bustling, chaotic Marrakech - but Abdel seizes your luggage (won't take 'no' for an answer!) and leads you through winding streets to an ornate door set into a wall. Door opens - and I challenge anyone not to skip for joy! Riad Hayati is beautiful. Cosy, exquisitely furnished rooms are arranged around a courtyard decorated with rose petals. Birds sing in the bougainvillea that trails round the balconies, and guests can relax on comfy sun-beds on the roof terrace, listening to classical music piped magically through the balmy air! Abdel, who looks after both riad and guests, is possibly the nicest chap in Morocco. He couldn't have done more for us, and was always charming and lovely to chat to. His sister cooked us the most delicious (complimentary) dinner when we arrived, and Abdel lit a fire in our room every evening. Riad Hayati was a cosy, calming counterpoint to the craziness of Marrakech. My husband and I had three heavenly 'Arabian Nights' here, and will never forget it.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had an amazing time at the Riad and would definitely like to visit again. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. In house cooking was incredible and the meals were better than some highly rated restaurants we visited. The Riad is incredibly beautiful and relaxing. The owner personally offered excellent recommendations for travel to and from the Riad, as well as nearby eating and entertainment and it helped us enjoy a perfect NYE celebration.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple