1,142 results
All reviewsthe main squarehis teamatlas mountainsday triptaginefresh orange juicequiet at nightfew minutes walkvisit marrakechan oasisrooftop terraceold citybahia palacebeautiful riadheart of marrakechfour nightsolivier
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I can only recommend you to stay and to experiment what is real retreat and peace in the middle of la Medina of Marrakesh. How lucky and spoiled you will be by staying at this unique place, with an amazing deco and the all staff always ready to help you on any of your requests.
But most of all, you will get the best service, always with a touching smile and the sweetest words. I really have to say that I was more than surprised but mesmerized by all the care I was given to. You will have spacious bedrooms, free drinks, best food, and great view from the top second terrace. What would you more?

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Xavier H
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this exquisite little riad while in Marrakesh over New Years. The location was wonderful, beautifully decorated, clean, and quaint, close to the square, and the souks, but perhaps the best part of our stay was the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Sayid and Tariq are just two among a group of people that work around the clock to make sure that you have the best stay every. Would highly recommend this riad to anyone!! (Would suggest that you have at least one meal here, as the riad makes an absolutely delicious dinner [book in the morning]).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MCanadianTraveller
Reviewed 3 January 2012

This riad brought me together with my family for a warm and welcoming holiday in a traditional Moroccan setting. In this bed & breakfast type setting, the rooms are small, but lovely and surround a beautiful, open courtyard common area. Wonderful traditional breakfasts were served on the main floor or on the rooftop terrace overlooking the old town. Staff are friendly and helpful - doing everything from escorting our driver through the old town to preparing a lovely intimate dinner on our last evening. The new years celebration - with wonderful food and drink, a Moroccan band, and belly dancers was a and bonus.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I was just at this lovely Riad for my first visit to Marrakech and it was beyond amazing. Coming in, you are instantly greeted by the warmest people who make you feel right at home. The Riad is tucked away from the chaos of the Old Town but is in the perfect location; we didn't drive anywhere the three days we were in town (we just walked, and walked, and walked). The rooms are lovely; clean and very beautifully decorated with awesome bathrooms and great showers! There is a lovely lobby for late night chess games and three levels of terraces for outdoor teas, drinks, etc. At night, the Riad was quiet and we slept so well : )

Eat lots here, as the food is delicious and home-made...also very reasonably priced! Breakfast (included) was served every morning and was a wonderful mix of european croissants, moroccan bread, and awesome coffee...all served outside overlooking the rooftops of Marrakech. Dinners were extra but well worth the money as the food was authentic and served in a relaxed atmosphere making it feel like you were really at home, not in a hotel.

The owner and staff are wonderful...they have great advice for shopping, spas, etc and will help you find anything. We were here for New Year's Eve and the party was unforgettable.

I cannot say enough wonderful things; Riad Dar Najat made Marrakech the trip of a lifetime. Stay here!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JBF1982
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I spent one week in Morocco, with few nights at Riad Dar Najat and would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone going to Marrakech. Fantastic location near the square, once you get used to the back streets, but never felt uncomfortable. Oliver and the staff are so accommodating, organising trips if you wish and guiding you if necessary, they will provide you with a phone in case you get lost also. The meal I had in the Riad was one of the best I had in Morocco. Oliver then organised for me to spend a few days at his Riad in Essaouira which was also wonderful and a really chilled out place to relax after the hustle of Marrakech.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo