All reviewsmint tearoof terracejemaa elexcellent locationfew minutes walkthe ground floorhighly recommend this riadplenty of hot waterairport pickupmain squarechicken tagineyogurtatlas mountainsjacuzzihammammoroccomedina
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Beautiful Riad in the heart of the medina. Staff extremely helpful, room spotlessly clean and tasteful. Breakfast was plentiful and great. I really liked the roof terrace with its cosy seating and jacuzzi. A great find.
Minutes away from main square and reasonably priced. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen7929
Reviewed 6 January 2016

My husband and I spent one night here during the end of our trip. The riad was beautiful and well maintained. Our room (including the bathroom) was clean. Outlets and wifi worked great. There was a blow dryer which also worked great. The room provided a safe, which was helpful. The terrace is beautiful and the breakfast area is comfortable and relaxing. This riad is extremely close to Jemaa el Fna, the main square, which was very helpful for us. Overall, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saaniya A
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I came to Marrakech in June with my mum and we stayed here where the service was exceptional and so upon my return I had high hopes which were met, above and beyond.

The staff are very friendly, helpful and attentive. The room was very clean and spacious. Every morning were we given orange juice, yogurt, tea, pastries and fruit for breakfast, all freshly prepared. One day I had to be up early for a trip and so I popped up to ask if it was possible to take breakfast with me and within 10 minutes in was wrapped and ready to go.

It is a very beautiful Riad, with a roof top terrace where I ate breakfast but could also sit during the day/night. If I needed anything at all the staff were in hand and ready to help.

Ideally located just off the square, you don't get all the noise if you want an early night but it will only take you a minute to walk there for all the souks and restaurants.

I had an amazing stay and will be recommending this Riad to all my family and friends, thank you!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Zaynab N
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I booked this ryad for for my daughter and her friend, having previously had a great stay here in June. As expected the staff were really friendly which made for a very relaxed and enjoyable stay for all. The girls found the first room too small and they were immediately moved to a suit without any hesitation. The staff were also warm and welcoming towards me and my mum and nephew whenever we visited the girls, offering us in and inviting us in to relax, which was more than could be said for the ryad where we were unfortunate enough to be staying (Art Place), who told us and the girls in a very aggressive tone that they were not allowed into our rooms. breakfast was freshly prepared to order every morning, and served to your table on the roof terrace. The girls asked last minute for breakfast to go one morning as they were running late for a trip and that was absolutely no trouble.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank bristoltraveladvisor
Reviewed 6 December 2015

any expectations were far exceeded during my stay here. The Riad is beautiful and relaxing, the food was delicious and they accomodated to vegetarian diet with ease. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. A real treat .

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family