I would like to give 5/5, because we had a great holiday, but unfortunatly there are still some working points :-)
+ Great weather
+ Top G.O. team with a TOP CDV! Merci Julien et bonne chance à Valmorel!
+ Really nice outdoor areas
+ Food, except the snacking at 4 PM
+ Sport facilities
+ Excursion, even if it stays expensive
+ Finally WiFi in whole the resort, but some Apps are blocked
- The rooms: for the price you pay, they're really not ok --> old! Even if some rooms got a refresh, we didn't have the luck to be in such a room. Ex. broken lights, broken phone, really old shower (water was going everywhere except down), door-problems, no place to put the toilet paper,... all little bugs, but they should't exist!
- We had problems with the transport form the airport to the resort. Not really funny if they forget you. Certainly if they almost did the same on our way back home (lucky we went to the reception before).
BUT, overall we are really happy about our 4th stay @ Marrakech. We'll be back, with the new great CDV Quentin that we met @ Punta Cana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech is the Southern pearl, full of charm, mystery and bustle, at the crossroads of the Sahara and the High Atlas. The Club Med Village, set in Morocco's oldest palm grove, reflects the intimate aspect of the medina, fostering its way of life with its gardens, refined cuisine and warm welcome. The Marrakech architecture combines baked bricks, tadelakt, red ochre and colourful zellige, to create a relaxing haven to which you can enjoy returning after a stroll through Djemaa el-Fna square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Club Med Marrakech La Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Club Med Marrakech
- Marrakech Club Med
- Club Med Morocco