We stayed here for one night during our Moroccan road trip. Our check-in was very pleasant with a lovely chat with the man at reception and we even got tea and cakes while he was filling in the paperwork. (And a free upgrade to a suite and free fruit.....bonus!)
The room's decor matched the style of the rest of the hotel with a beautiful, lavish feel to it. The pool area and pool were very nice and well serviced by the staff. The service and facilities were exactly as expected from a fine establishment.
- great service and polite and friendly staff
- excellent breakfast, served wherever you wanted in the hotel. We had ours by the pool
- great pool and surrounding outdoor furniture
- close to the main market square. We walked there safely at night, but watch the traffic when crossing the roads. It's easier to do so at the lights.
- street parking near by
- great bathroom and showers and accessories
- huge comfy bed
- can hear all the traffic noise from pool making relaxing a bit hard, but that's the price for being close to the action
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking