“It's the small things that matter the most”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort Spa
Ranked #26 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Having just returned from a week at the Pullman I wanted to share my experience.

I had high hopes for this trip with my young family and some of the reviews that I read were very good.

The plus points.
The hotel is clean and the staff are amazing be it in the main restaurant, terrace bar area or the Pull boys (pool boys as they have a play with their name). The customer service team especially Yasmin was amazing and I will elaborate on this later.

The restaurant is large and there are a lot of choices even for vegetarians which can be difficult.
The facilities are good and cater for all whether it's a family or a couple.

The not so good points and this is where the need to Pull their weight (pun intended).

The staff although are great at times there are not enough to manage all the guests.
At times when I called reception no one would answer the phone and also when I requested something it took 3 days of asking. I requested additional hangers on day 1 and they finally were delivered on day 3.
The waiters around the pool area are not enough and if you sit at the far end of the pool you will not get served. Another guest informed me that he had to tip one if them and he came over regularly. This should not be the case. If you are at the Adult Zen pool you have to pay for your drinks as this bar is not part of the all inclusive which is annoying so to get the AI benefits you have to walk to the main pool.
My wife and her cousin went for a spa treatment and this turned out to be not the gentle relaxing experience that they were hoping for. When Olga the Spa manager was told of this she became very aggressive and defensive and not customer friendly. She really needs to be sent on a training course. We refused to pay for the treatments.

I would not class this hire as 5 star but at most 4 or a high 3.

With the issues that we had I would like to thank Yasmin for all her help and support to make sure our trip with all the various issues was enjoyable. In addition in the restaurant Mariam, Mohamed were great and the following Pull Boys Yousef, Younes and Yassine were great.

In life it's the small things which make a big difference and unfortunately Pullman Marrakech you failed in these.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

went there for my wifes birthday. Badr and his team were very very helpful. The service was spot on. Thanks and we will surely visit again. Only constructive criticism is that the breakfast could have been a little better.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

We found that the medina was not going to work for us every day of our 8 day trip to Marrakech with our 3 daughters aged 6,4 and 2. It is too crazy and hectic. So on the 3rd day we googled hotel swimming pools that non-guests could use (27 degrees in December, oh yeah!) and found this place. For £26 quid you get a very decent buffet breakfast, lunch, unlimited drinks, snacks, use of pool and facilities AND the most incredible hotel kids club we have ever seen. Donkeys, peacocks, goats and cows. Trampolines, go-carts, Wendy houses, arts and crafts and heaps more and a team of incredibly enthused and gifted 'carers.' Special shout out to Selwa, who also worked on the front desk, but for 2 of our 3 days looked after our 2 year old solely. The baby doesn't often bond easily but by lunch time of the first day she was running off and not looking back. Selwa looked after her so so well.

It was the best decision to go there and we'd highly highly recommend it if you need a bit of r&r away from the hustle. Such a special team. Every single member of staff was friendly and attentive and helpful, and seemed to be very happy to work there. Sana in the restaurant also was incredibly sweet, remembering our names and returning lost property to us by the pool.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

We have just returned home after a six night stay in Marrakech and i am so happy we managed to find this hotel. It was so relaxing with very friendly and attentive staff. We made the most of the free hotel shuttle into the city which is a great service. It was peaceful at night time and the pool was amazing.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

First visit with family and we will be back. Initially worried after reading reviews from british guests but shouldn't have as we had a fabulous break. Staff were very courteous and attentive . The tennis coach Adleb was very patient and very good. Hasnaa,Olga and Larbi were extremely helpful and fonts of knowledge. The bar man Jawad made great cocktails and the General Manager was also visible around the hotel daily. We never ventured outside of the hotel but used the facilities which include kayaking,tennis,table tennis and football. Also worth mentioning the Kids Club looked excellent.