“Fantastic time”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort Spa
Ranked #26 of 111 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Reviewed 16 February 2015

First visit with family and we will be back. Initially worried after reading reviews from british guests but shouldn't have as we had a fabulous break. Staff were very courteous and attentive . The tennis coach Adleb was very patient and very good. Hasnaa,Olga and Larbi were extremely helpful and fonts of knowledge. The bar man Jawad made great cocktails and the General Manager was also visible around the hotel daily. We never ventured outside of the hotel but used the facilities which include kayaking,tennis,table tennis and football. Also worth mentioning the Kids Club looked excellent.

Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

Hasnaa is a true asset to the company!!! She makes every day a day to remember. The aqua zumba in the morning is amazing!!! She is very social and super helpful to everybody!!! She helps out where ever she can and always with a smile, always working very hard. For me, she is THE reason to come back to the hotel because she makes us feel welcome and at home.

The hotel is wonderful, the room, the food, the people who make the food are amazing!!! Never eaten so good!!!

But this would not mean so much without the helpful and caring hand of Hasnaa.

Thank you Hasnaa for being hier for us and making our trip fantastic!!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

First visit was in June this year, now again with my husband for our 5th wedding anniversary. Staf still knew who I was...

And for our anniversary they gave us a special welcome in our room!!!! So romantic and kind of them!!!!
They made a heart of rose petals and roses on the bed and bathroom....

They made the second visit as perfect as the first!!!! Still great food, and super service!!!! Always with a smile and always willing to help you!!!!

Had a massage and this was realy amazing... Totally relaxing... They know what they are doing!!!

Looking forward to our third trip...

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We went for 5 days and we had a wonderful time!!! The service was excellent!!! They were very kind and always willing to help.

It was also very clean in the hotel and in the rooms rooms. Also the swimming pool was excellent... Mounier and Simo made sure that we were served and safe at the swimming pool. Chairs, parasol, I mean..., such a service....

The activities arranged by the staff were super!!!! I learnd how to dance the salsa, I had a belly dance lesson... Every morgen aqua jim, and they even played ping pong with me... :-). The two ladies who made my holiday so magical were: Hashna and Nadia. Every morning with a smile and always by everybodies side to help out.

What was also very good was the service at the bar in the evening. They kept me company during the few hours that I was alone... After the bar there was a sort of guessing game going on, with music, super organised by Youssef.

I was horribly burned in my face and needed a doctor, Hashna and Nadia took turns to stay with me because I was alone at that time. They didn't leave me alone at all. The hotel did everything in there power to help me during this painfull time!!!

My husband and I are going in september for our late honeymoon (only 5 years to late, but... :-) ). I can't imagine a better place to go to and selebrate our marriage because I feel very welcom and at home there...

So Hashna, Tania, Youssef, Mounier , Simo and all the other staf, thank you very much!!!!! I hope to see you all again in september...

Bye bye, untill september!!!!
Wendy.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is fabulous, the food is spectacular, not a fish & chip in sight, very traditional dishes all delicious. If you have a sweet tooth the desserts are to die for, they taste as good as they look ! Clean, friendly great pool & the shuttle bus to & from the centre is a great bonus.
It's about 15 min drive out of town ideal location as Marrakech centre is a little hectic & crazy but brilliant all at the same time ! Going back to hotel after shopping is just perfect way to chill.
Markets or Souks as locally know are brilliant maze of local products, leather handbags galore ladies ! Top tip ...choose carefully lots of different quality of leather haggle haggle haggle ! Also smell the leather, one bag once I was home smells disgusting, like an animal, sorry but true. All gets very confusing when your there in the busyness of buying !
Have fun.