All reviewssister propertyspeed dialcentral gardenevening snacksfrench architectupon departuremobile phonemoroccan historyprivate terraceunique roomswindy streetstile worknooks and cranniesexceptional stafffelt like royaltythe entire staffgreat location in the medina
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I have stayed at numerous hotels across the world but Riad Kaiss is one I will never forget!!
Everything was perfect, from the room, to the location to the extremely lovely staff!
I will definitely be returning here on my next trip to Marrakech.
Highly recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Riad Kaiss is exceptional. I recently stayed there for 5 nights. I originally was going to stay at their sister property Dar Anika, but they had contruction going on and offered to takes us to Kaiss to take a look. We arrived at Kaiss and were greeted by Michaela and Lyanne which gave us a tour of the Riad. We were very happy with our room and decided to stay there instead of Anika.

I cannot explain how great the staff is here. Everyone starting with Lahcen, which would start our day with a lovely breakfast, no matter the time we would wake up, to Youssef which would walk us to and from the Riad in the evenings and was always there to be at our service.

The Riad is beautiful and impeccable at all times. Although they were at capacity while we were there, it really felt as if we were the only ones there most of the time.

Before we would leave, the reception staff Mona, Sihine, and Amadou would make sure we knew where we were going and send us off with refreshments.

We also had a Hammam while we were there. It was AMAZING. I should mention that the day prior to the one we had at the RIAD, we went to LA MAMOUNIA and had a massage and Hammam, which were no where near as good as the one at the RIAD.

The food was delicious, I loved the watermelon drink they would bring us when we arrived from wherever we were. They would leave us a little milk and dates in the room in the evenings as a late night snack. I definitely recommend having dinner at the sister Riad Anika as well, it was probably our favorite meal of the trip.

Lyanne was so good to us, before our departure she sent us off with some goodies from the hotel and let us use a room to get ready in before our flight.

When we arrived at the airport the Riad contacted our driver that we had left two things behind, can you believe they sent over one of the young men to deliver our stuff ?! Again I cannot express how wonderful they are. We will definitely be returning to our friends at the Riad in the future !

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The best Riad! Most amazing staff with incredible service. I’ve stayed at amazing hotels all over the world but this boutique hotel has been by far one of my favorites. They treat you like family and very welcoming. The food was absolutely amazing! And everything was very clean & well kept! All they want to do here is please you and make you happy. They’re amazing! I can’t wait to come back to Marrakech and stay here again!

1  Thank Kaki L
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We were Guests of the riad kaiss while we were staying in Marrakech. We did not live here but we were visiting multiple times. The riad is one of the most beautiful Riad i've seen here in marrakech. The people working there are very open and more than friendly. Its situated in the centre of marrakech and not far from all the hotspots you need to see! Highly recommended to stay here if u are visiting marrakech. The Riad has AT LEAST the same quality as a 5* Hotel

1  Thank ilyasiumar
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We traveled in July, perhaps not the ideal time for Morroco. But the attentiveness of the staff and fantastic location of the Riiad turned this into an advantage—We had privacy and extreme pampering all at once. The food was good enough that we had dinner there several nights in the beautiful pavilion. Breakfast was carefully prepared, served with a flourish and delicious. Most obvious was how much our hosts cared about the culture and your experience.

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of the beautiful atrium. We woke up every morning at tree level to birdsong
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dianneleloudis