1,292 results
All reviews pool view room small balcony piano bar pool side sister hotel great pool pool staff old city airport transfer pancakes jemaa el concierge french poolside roses taxis loungers
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Had a pleasent stay for the 4 of us. We had connecting rooms, with twin beds. Initially one of the rooms was set up as a double, but was soon rectified. Beds a little soft, but that was the only negative I think.
At the time we were there at the begiining of December, the pool was not heated due to a fault, but was allowed to use the sister hotels heated pool (Palace) which was even better. Hotel is a little dated, but still very good and rooms were fine. We were on the 5th floor. facing the main roads, good view from balcony. The breakfast was buffet style and pretty good. Catering for a french food pallette but more than enough.
Staff for friendly and warming. Special shout out to Yousuf (he wears glasses) working night shift. really great rapport and customer service for our requests.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed in the hotel Es Saadi for the second time. It is such a gorgeous place. Our room was large and cool - it had a balcony overlooking the hotel grounds and pool. The grounds are lovely with palm trees and tropical plants - we can eat outside everyday. Breakfast was included in our room price and is delicious with the most choice - pancakes, hot buffet inc eggs and meats. Cereals, pastries, bread rolls, toast, juices, coffee, tea and more. We ate outside every day - it was heaven. The pool is big and my children loved it - they spent hours in it every day - we took inflatable rubber rings with us in our suitcase to use here. I swum twice a day too. The hotel is convenient for Marrakech and we walked to restaurants and shops. Plus the hotel will get you taxis if you want to travel further into Marrakech. The staff at the Es Saadi are really amazing and sooo helpful. We had an amazing time here and would love to visit again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

The hotel and the grounds are really well done and very pretty. We got a kick just walking around. The pool area is very active and seems to be well served by staff. The bar next to the lobby however is a different story. We sat one evening for 15 minutes with four people working behind the bar and must have been invisible. We had intended to get wine and a meal there, but walked away unserved. The rooms are very nice at the hotel and clean. I can't account for the Palace but I am sure it is very nice too. We got served very well at the hotel dining room when we went as an organized group. The food and service there is very good. One night we ate at the Casino international restaurant by ourselves looking for something not cooked in a clay cooker and received mediocre food and service. Warning... do not order fish & chips! How could anyone screw up that one... they did with over-done mini fish fingers and a cup of fries. The mini burgers were fine but at an astronomical price as was the miserable fish & chips and the wine. I wish I could take the chef to Turks at Dana Point Harbor in Southern California and show him what real fish & chips and burgers are like and at one-third the price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jalil M, Directeur général at Es Saadi Marrakech Resort - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Guest

We were very pleased to have you with us at Essaadi Hotel. Glad to know that you liked our property and feel terribly sorry for the incident at the bar and L'Epicurien Casino Restaurant. Please note that the management was aware of the failures on that restaurant menu and the Chef has already changed the whole of it as per guests' demands.
We appreciate the time you spared writing your feedback and wish to have back here with us soon.
Best and warm reagds

The management

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I have stayed 5 nights and here is my overal experience

* Check in was professional and quick
* Room was nice, well maintained and equipped
* Pool is beautiful and clean and love the palm trees and vegetation around with sounds of small birds.
* Breakfast wasn't good at all with limited choice and quality food was not good.
* you have access to ESsaadi palace gym and also the disco"Theatro" for free
* concierge service is just a disaster, I have asked for an adapter for my husband shaver and was told that its not available as they have given all to other guests and when I asked for solution, they said that I could buy from boutique which was closed and then the concierge starts telling me that Owner is stingy and doesnt wanna buy extra adapter for guests, after that one of the bellboy team tried to help me check other places if I can charge and that grumpy concierge started blasting on him and that was unprofessional. I felt bad for that bellboy. After that I went to pool side and the waiters helped me to charge the shaver.
Anyway concierge team is really nonprofessional with a horrible service.

Room Tip: choose a room far away from disco side
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

First of all i want to say that you need to be careful when you book. The photos of the hotel and palace are merged together making the hotel look better than it actually is, these are 2 separate places linked via the gardens. Hotel guests are not allowed to use the pool at the palace (which is much nicer), the drinks are overpriced on resort even by London standards and the bar staff cannot make a cocktail to save their lives and we had the same guitar singer singing the same songs every single night (he was good but there are only so many times you can listen to Kayla in one week). We had to haggle at the shop which I think is rodiculous "on resort" but someone was trying to charge me about £6 for a packet of crisps which were priced in a shop round the corner for £1.50 - still cheaper in a London supermarket. There are also 2 spas one in the hotel and one in the palace side and the gym doesn't open until 8 - also on the palace side, which makes an early workout before breakfast impossible if you want to get out early. Also the older gentleman with glasses on the concierge was the rudest and most unhelpful person i have ever experienced in my life and I have no idea why he's even in hospitality. The rooms on the hotel side are also very dated and the walls and doors are thin. Luckily I sleep with ear plugs.

Now the positives!! The pool staff and waiters were very helpful and friendly. The other man on concierge and the ladies at the spa, the maids and reception were all fabulous. The rooms were cleaned very well and much more frequently than any hotel I have ever stayed at before and if you do take the small walk to the Palace side there are some cool bars (where they can make cocktails) and restaurants in particular we liked the Epicurian and the live music was excellent. The doormen were also excellent and helped us not to get ripped off by the taxi drivers. The security is also very tight and you certainly feel very safe.

Would I come back? I'm not sure....

Stayed: October 2017