All reviews beautiful hotel recommend this hotel the breakfast area restaurants and bars big hotel breakfast buffet nice room house keeping kids club visited this hotel comfortable rooms swimming pool junior suite pool staff a wonderful stay restaurant staff moroccan restaurant
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Checked in for 3 nights having spent most of our time in a Riad. Comfort level is exceptional. A couple of useless people in reception which makes life difficult but overall our stay was perfect - I wouldnt stay here for over €150 per night

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
hotelmarrakechsales, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Madam, Sir,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your warm words regarding our hotel.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as well as the quality of our teams and services.
Also, we would like to thank you for your precious remarks regarding the reception, we assure you that will look deeply into this matter in order to prevent such inconvenience in the future.

We hope getting the pleasure to host you again on your next trip to Marrakech.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Opulent hotel with huge suites, ours looking over the gardens. Enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend... helpful staff and delicious breakfast with a vast range of food. Dinner was a little limited, but that could have been to the time of year we visited (March 2018). Rooms a little walk from main hotel building, but a choice of four pools. Go for the Hammam Scrub!!

Room Tip: Go for a suite if you can, and don’t mind a short walk to the main hotel
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
hotelmarrakechsales, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Pietro M,
Thank you for your wonderfully positive and complete review following your recent stay here at the Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi Hotel.
What an absolute delight to read such positive comments, especially regarding our rooms, our food and beverage and our staff, in particular the SPA. It will be a real pleasure to share your kind words with them, such praise is always highly rewarding and motivating for the teams.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, making the most of our convenient our location and the facilities that we have on offer here in the hotel.
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Marrakech again in the near future.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

First time ever in a Movenpick, it will definitely be my very last.

I stay in hotels 80% of the time in a year and hotel by far is the worst of the worst.

Service is extremely poor and rude on the service center hotline, I don’t care if you have 500 rooms as an excuse to find me a iron and ironing board and having 500 rooms you do not have enough for your guests? Or rather you think your guests would love to go out with wrinkled shirts and pants ? Totally unacceptable.

Food. Breakfast was ok but don’t except good service.

Rooms. Doesn’t deserve a 5 stars, I was pretty excited to visit at first after looking at all the pictures online. When I got into my room, wow I was shocked, fourpoint Sheraton or doubletree could do a better job.

Don’t expect your Air condition to be cool even if you turn it to 5 degrees , you will get warm air around 30 degrees. If your someone who couldn’t stand the warmth and needs to sleep in around 18-20 degrees , you will not be happy. Unless you bring along your own fan.

Oh and don’t expect them to call you back if you asked for or to check something, they will never call you back. And they will not make your room unless you hang your card at the door.

Don’t stay here if you do not want to spoil your holidays.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Francistyrone
hotelmarrakechsales, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr Francis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay here at the Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech.

Please allow me to apologize for the various elements of your stay that lead to such disappointment. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests.

Your comments have been shared with the management teams involved and will be used to monitor and improve the service that we provide to our guests.

If you plan to come back to Marrakech, please send us an e-mail at Hotel.Marrakech.Reservations@movenpick.com, I do hope that we will have a future opportunity to welcome you back to Marrakech and show you a real Mövenpick experience.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I and my wife would like to thank everybody at the Movenpick Marrakech for a wonderful stay we had here. From the minute we checked in to the day we left everybody was so attentive to all our needs.

The suite was amazing and had everything required for a perfect stay with great comfort and services. Mr Khalid and the reception made every effort to ensure we where welcomed into our suite with VIP experience and Emmanuel ensured our dining experience in the restaurants were spot on throughout our 5 nights. The concierge where always on hand and ensured we had all the information required and assisted us not only during our stay but before arriving also. The Spa team (I forgot the names) where very helpful throughout are stay and always smiling and pleased for a pleasant chat if nothing else.

I would like to specially thank Jihane and Mr Gregory also for making this all happen. i was delighted and will sure to be returning to Marrakech to have a similar experience once again at Movenpick.

The personalised service at such a large hotel was one of a kind and masks over any small issues, as one of my concerns was the hotel may be too large and commercial however it did not feel like this.

The location is awesome and close by to everything with the Medina just a 30 dirham taxi ride away and all the clubs and bars very local.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody coming to Marrakech as the staff are awesome and very helpful and the hotel is immaculate.

Hope to see you all soon. My home in Marrakech

Room Tip: go for a upgraded room if possible and dont worry and the other reviews and room location
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
hotelmarrakechsales, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Amit,

Thank you for your wonderfully positive review following your recent stay here at our hotel, the Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi.
What an absolute delight to read such positive comments, especially regarding our staff. It will be a real pleasure to share your kind words with them, such praise is always highly rewarding and motivating for the teams.
I am pleased to read that you and your wife enjoyed your stay for your honeymoon, making the most of our convenient and the facilities that we have on offer here in the hotel.
Welcome home anytime!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful visit for CAF Women's Football symposium in March 2018.

Everything was surreal and like jumping out of a genie lamp!!

Rooms and entire hotel so beautiful. Reception. Area mystical.
Wonderful food with so much variety on menu.
Bar with lovely music and chocolate snacks. Was like being in a dream!!! Thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
hotelmarrakechsales, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Fran h,

Greetings from the Mövenpick Marrakech, and thank you very much for sharing your 5 Star review on our TripAdvisor page.
It was with a great sense of pleasure that your comments were shared with the team who consistently aspire to deliver experiences as such. To know that you found the service-experience to surreal and "like jumping out of genie lamp!" is thus a greatly appreciated testament.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another memorable stay whenever your travels bring you back our way.
Yours sincerely,