Beware. Drinks cost extra on the Spa Day, a small bottle of still mineral water is 100 Dirham (£8). You are forced to leave any bottle of water you may have brought with you in your bag at security by the main gate when checking in. I wonder why?!!
This is a blatant way to rip off people attending for the Spa or lunch as day guests. Surely they can’t expect their overnight guests not to be able to carry a bottle of water in and out in a hot country? Or is this rule equally and inexplicably applied to them also, ripping them off too.
For all the Mamounia is beautiful, I regret my visit and wouldn’t recommend anyone to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Prestigia and TravelUp so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech