Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$104
Official Site
US$167
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$243
US$178
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$311
Cancelon
US$733
US$596
Riad Al Karama(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
1,099 results
All reviewstrain stationstandard ibisswimming pooltaxi ranknice poolday tripold cityessaouiramedinataxisgueliz
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible experience , starting with the check in as soon as we are in our way to the room with a shaky elevator , they change the plan and we have been told to wait as its the wrong room Nd need to go upper floor!! With all the luggage . When I get to the room I couldn’t unterstand how dirty the carpet and I noticed later on the AC condition and how dirty ugly it is after I did my check in arround 01:30 am till 05:30 I just tried to sleep but no way as soon as the buses start coming to next door bus stations I had terrible headeach of hearing the loud noises the window wasn’t sound proof as well !!!!!!!! I went to the reception to complain and saying that all my plan for two days is screwed up they said well „ no rooms available !! U must wait for the housekeeping to start them job we need 30 min maximum I went for the breakfast as they said it shud b ready at 6 o’clock well not really even the oven was not plugged in so u need to wait till somebody come and do his job also !!!!! I swear I wait from 6 till 10:30 till the room is ready in the garden !!!!!!! I m asking if the hotel is not completely ready to sell the rooms as you still making renewal for half of the hotel especially the street side and why you didn’t made that in a low season why you are providing your rooms!??? The first night I didn’t really stayed it was only a waste .... when they change my room to the garden side it was a big difference unless the Air conditioner not strong enough !!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jalila B, General Manager at Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mrs Bouchra,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Marrakech Centre Gare. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I was for a week family vacation and visit to Marrakech .
the hotel is in the heart of Marrakech , near every city spot.
I like this hotel for the cleanliness and service. the food is great and delicious .
the bar is great well entertained and has good music and cheap drinks.
I highly recommend .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jalila B, General Manager at Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Marrakech Centre Gare.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Money first. You will save about a third (yes, read that again!) if you book direct with ACCOR hotels rather than on-line booking agencies. An extra 10% off if you sign up with ACCOR, which takes a minute or so.
Location cannot be beaten for early or late arrivals/departures. It is next to the station and to the left of the Supratours departure station. Supratours buses arrive on the other side of the station. There are taxis outside 24/7 at 100 MAD to the airport.
And a word on taxis: You will be asked for 80 MAD by any taxi that is parked up near the station if you wish to go to the medina. The meter fare is approximately 15 MAD. I will say no more, but take the time to flag down a taxi and insist on the meter.
After three weeks of riads the rooms were large and clean with a decent bathroom and plenty of storage space. The air conditioning was a bit iffy. There is an expensive bar but the reception staff will be happy to direct you to a nearby supermarket where you can stock up on wine.
I can't understand the complaints in other reviews... maybe we were here on a good day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike S

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Location
Very good location. It took about 10-15 miles in a taxi from the airport. We tried to haggle the price with various drivers, but they all insisted on a fare of 100MAD.

The train station is about 15 seconds away as is the Supratour bus station so I would definitely recommend the hotel for a one or two night stay if you have onward travel plans.

We did not have breakfast at the hotel, but at the Karma Cafe about 5 mins walk costing 49MAD.

For meals, there are loads of Italian style restaurants within 3 mins so if you like pizzas, you’ll be happy. There didn’t seem to be as many local style restaurants. We ate at the Central Cafe and had two pizzas, fries and two Coke Zeros for 125MAD.

We walked around at night looking at the decorative lights and felt very safe. It is a relatively pretty area to wander around in and the nearby theatre is very impressive and is a stop on the open top bus tour.

Hotel
We didn’t have time to try the pool area, bar or restaurant so can’t comment on these. The check-in area was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

There was some road noise but nothing too loud.

Room
For the price of £26 per night the quality of the room was excellent. The bed was a good size, the decor was fairly fresh and modern and the shower was excellent: large, consistent temperature and great water pressure.

Three things let it down and prevented a five star rating: the sheets were marked and had a few hairs on, there were only two threadbare towels in the bathroom so no hand towels or bath mat despite the shower soaking the floor when used. Finally, the hotel only has one hairdryer that you can borrow from reception rather than having one in the room as you would expect.

In general, I would recommend it for a one or two night stay, but possibly not for a longer trip if you have funds for somewhere more luxurious with those few extra touches.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lynteacher

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Good location, small rooms but usual ibis quality. Nice breakfast and an awesome garden with a pool. Really worth the price i could not find a better hotel in this price range. You can quickly get to the market from there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple