All reviews pool and jacuzzi tagine golden boys bath products mobile phone local phone belly dancer other guests yogurt really enjoyed our stay here great bathroom spent four nights visit marrakech squeezed orange juice bottled water delicious dinner the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This was my second time in Marrakech, and I regret I didn't stay at Riad Alili before. It is absolutely the right choice for visiting Marrakech. It is located in Medina, but just steps away from a road accessible by car (needed to go to the airport and the modern side of the city). You can walk easily all around the Medina center from the Riad. Inside it is perfectly clean and with wonderful fragrances. Traditional design, great food and very nice host complete the perfect sojourn we had.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I loved my stay here! The concierge and staff were wonderful and so accommodating. Our flight was delayed and we arrived very late, and they still made us a beautiful dinner. Choosing a Riad in Marrakesh is so difficult as there are so many to choose from, but I would highly recommend this one!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We have just returned from an unforgettable 5 night stay in Riad Alili. In particular the hospitality was just the best. We had the pleasure of being looked after by Youssef the manager and Christophe the owner who with the rest of the lovely staff made sure our stay in the Riad and Marrakesh was everything we wanted it to be and more! We enjoyed soaking up the sun on the terraces overlooking the beautiful Marrakesh skyline and cooling off in the pool. We were shown around the medina and souks or given every help to get to where we wanted . The owner Christophe really conveyed to us his love of Marrakesh and so much wanted us to get the best from our trip. We were also provided with a phone so that we could call them at any time if we needed help or information when we were out. One night we had an awkward restaurant to find and were escorted all the way there! Our daughter had a birthday there and we had a lovely celebratory supper with a surprise cake made by Fatima with a present on top.
The Riad is a beautiful oasis of peace from the exciting but bustling streets that surround it. The rooms are great and the attention to detail is amazing, even choosing the bathroom perfumes you like on arrival and there are gifts in the room to take home after your stay. We enjoyed Fatima's delicious breakfasts on the three different levels of the Riad and had some memorable suppers around the beautifully lit pool preceded by a soak and cocktails in the jacuzzi end of the pool.
It was a truly special stay in a great location right from the moment we were picked up from the airport .
Thank you so much Christophe, Youssef and the rest of the Riad Alili team. Ps my orange oil infuser is filling our house with happy memories!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank caldbec
RIAD_ALILI, Propriétaire at Riad Alili, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Wonderful guests I could say as well.
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It is great to see how much you appreciated our hospitality which is only natural here in Morocco. That's why I fell in love with Morocco a few years ago and why I want to share my passion with all our guests.
We wish to welcome you again in a near future.
Very best regards
Christophe on behalf of our great team

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

What to say ?. PERFECTION. Again and again. High high standard. Dream team.
Thank you Saida, Loubna, Fatima, Moustafah et Youssef. Thank you Monsieur et Madame GAMBOTTI. Once again a super stay. Food is fantastic, the Riad off TOP !!! luxury standard, service is unbelievable, great location, great manager Youssef (a UNIQUE person, what a SOUL, what a special special HUMAN being), great owner, great house keeping, great eye for detail, great upkeep. A beautifull swimming pool, jacuzi, hammam and massages by Hannah, and WIFI and flowers in the suites.....you name it. The most "HUGE" Riad in Marrakesh. BIG!!!!. BELIEVE ME. Visit the souks ?....just open the door. Visit Ulrika valley, Essaouira, Atlas, waterfalls, ski, quad, .....just ask. You want to eat outside in the city....just open the door or take a taxi. What driver?. Ask for ABDOU "LE GRAND". A great human being. Marrakesh is magic. The people are unbelievably friendly and helpfull. Go, go, go....and learn..... leave the rat-race behind you. DIS-CONNECT. Enjoy life itself and simple things. Take your .......TIME!!!. Switch off those smartphones...leave the virtual world.... ....and TALK to your loved ones.....
and experience what life is REALLY about in this beautifull and safe country and in this ..........MAGNIFICENT
Riad. "If I should go away beloved, do not say........... he has forgotten
me, .... forever you abide a singing rib within my dreaming ....LIFE". This Riad equals top luxury hotels and palaces.....believe me!. Humanity and kindness and the celebration of life is king in this Riad. Go!....and experience
the dream created by a unique person, CHRISTOFF GAMBOTTI, that I hope I can call my friend and who is to modest. This RIAD is number 1 at reasonable prices seen what you all get in return. The best you can get. So "golden boys and lasses".....book and fly. ...and .....have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.....in the sun....or in january, february. ..... When I leave this Riad, I also leave a part of my hart......its my second home. Thank you all. We will meet again. INSHALLAH. Jx and "the queen mom".

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
RIAD_ALILI, Propriétaire at Riad Alili, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Jan,
Woaw... I honestly don't know what to say. Your enthusiasm is amazing and you said it all!
I can only tell you that you and Maman Alili are part of the family.
Thank you so much for your kindness. It is a pleasure to read each of your comments.
Thank you as well to mention Marrakesh and the kindness of the Marrakchi's. They are all part of the dream as well.
Be sure that we will stay in touch by mail :-)
Very best regards
Christophe

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stayed at Riad Alili for 5 nights and wish we had stayed a little longer. Amazing service, warm, friendly and nothing is too much to do for you. Great looking Riad with two terraces and a gorgeous courtyard pool area that gets the sun in the afternoon. Breakfast and dinner meals were lovely, plenty of it - more than I could eat! Little details - getting a phone to take out with us in case we were lost or had a question to ask. Little gifts in the room to take home with you. Beautiful suite and a huge bath! Very lovely trip, would come back again. Stayed October 16 as a couple.

Room Tip: Suites are the best! Top one gives you easy access to the rooftop terraces
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple