“Magical Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Clare S
London, England, United Kingdom
“Magical Retreat”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Riad Laksiba was a truly wonderful place to stay. Having signed up for a 4 day yoga course at Laksiba I fell in love with the place and stayed an additional 3 days. Simon and team were extremley accomodating in extending my stay and made me feel so welcome. The Riad is a perfect get away from the hectic souks in the midst of the medina. A truely authentic and beautiful riad with stunning craftwork and attention to detail.
Breakfast was something else! Oh my lord, I cant even think of words to descibe the feeling when your day starts with yoga on the roof terrace and then a breakfast fit for kings. The staff were wonderful and always at hand, nothing was too much. Advise on the city, arranging trips, ensuring you get fair prices and generally looking after you. Every hotel, villa and chalet in the world would benefit form their own Abdul-hamid!
I was lucky enough to spend time with Simon and his lovely daughter and friends, it felt like visiting good old friends.
I am already considering a trip back with my family for my fathers 70th birthday, I cant think of a better place to spend time with my family, it is guarenteed to be magical.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
7 Nov 2012
Clare, what can I say... it was a blast ! Thanks for investing so much time showing an interest in Hannah and her friends, she really enjoyed your company. Riad Laksiba (def: "the Little house in the Kasbah") does give you a truly authentic experience located in our little cul-de-sac. Abdelhamid will be delighted that you have put him on such a pedestal ! I feel so lucky to have such a great chap to assist at Riad Laksiba. He continues his Masters Degree in English Literacy this month which will add an extra dynamic to Laksiba when he wanders back each evening "with his homework". His English is better than mine! You fathers 70th is on the cards and we shall ensure to make his visit just as special. Best. Simon. Riad Laksiba
Clare S

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Breakfast!
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Madlani
“Everything you expect it to be and more!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I organised a holiday to Marrakech to celebrate my husbands 40th and my daughters 11th birthday! from the moment I enquired about riad laksiba till the day we left Simon and his team went to all efforts to make it a perfect holiday. We can't thank Abdul-hamid, Mohammed nadia and Rabat Enough who helped us each day, nothing was ever too much for them they made our holiday stress free and effortless!! We did not have to organise or worry about anything! All 10 of us wanted to say a huge thank you for everything u guys did for us and we will definitely be returning to Marrakech!

29 Oct 2012
Thanks so much for writing a review. By all accounts your family truly got the most out of your stay at Riad Laksiba. 10 Guests, one big family, birthdays to celebrate, things to discover. We enjoyed arranging for all of your ideas to come together. I am delighted it went well for you and we look forward to your return visit. Simon and Team. Riad Laksiba
Callum J
Falmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Riad, Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

After walking through the beauiful door of the 'little house in the Kasbah' I was stunned with the interior of Riad Laksiba. It is furnished with traditional Morroccan items all of which were made locally in the vast souks situated a short walk from the Riad, in which you can buy anything you could wish for! However you have to be willing to barter!
The walls had wonderful paintings hanging, some of which were actually painted by Riad owner Simon. This was a lovely touch.
The staff a Riad Laksiba were something else, i have no idea where Simon found such incredibly fantastic people who spoke perfect English and bent over backwards to make sure you have the trip you desire. Mohammed and Abdelhamid, the hotel managers, were such genuine people who really make the effort in order for you to have a greta time. They are also very punctual when it comes to airport pick ups! And Riad Laksiba is only a five minute drive from the airport which is very handy.
I was lucky enough to spend a day with Abdelhamid and taught him to swim at the local water park. I never would have thought I would come back from Morrocco with a genuine friend and in Abdelhamid I belive I have. This is the feeling the staff give you.
Beautiful rooms, perfect size, a sun trap of a roof terrace for all you sun worshipers out there!
The food made by the ladies at Riad Laksiba was exquisite, tangines ouzing with taste and breakfast was great, traditional pancakes and fruit really set you up for the day.
I had been to Morrocco before and stayed in a very expensive Riad in the Kasbah, which didnt come close to Riad Laksiba. Riad Laksiba was better in every single way and i couldn't say a bad word about 'this little house in the Kasbah'.
Thank you Riad Laksiba, i thouroughly enjoed my time with you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Callum J
Falmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Riad, Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Thank you Riad Laksiba, i thouroughly enjoed my time with you!

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
12 Oct 2012
Hello Callum,
Thank you for such an enthusiastic Review. You truly do have a friend in Abdelhamid. He thoroughly enjoyed your company and was delighted to receive a swimming lesson from a past Olympic hopeful. I am also delighted that the TEDx Conference in Marrakech that you attended, whilst staying with us, made such an impact on you. Hopefully you will get an opportunity to attend the TEDx 2013 Conference and give Abdelhamid another swimming lesson !! Very best regards. Simon. Riad Laksiba.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing