All reviews mint room roof terrace mint tea marble bathroom hip marrakech bab doukkala every morning door step the hustle and bustle on arrival plunge pool room was beautifully decorated the ground floor night manager restaurant reservations yogurt airport transfer
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for four nights. The Riad is ideally located in the Old town of the city. Walking distance access to the souks and the Médina which was great. Gives you a real feel of what it would it be like to live in the city.

The Riad itself was amazing. Room was spacious, and our favourite part unexpectedly was the shower (water fall style water pressure!!!). The Riad staff were super welcoming and accommodating. Including providing us with early breakfast on two occasions.

Loved our stay here - would highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maxdallaslerner
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at this wonderful Riad for a special birthday weekend break. From the moment we booked to the ease of communicating before our flight to arrange airport transfer, to arrival, everything was perfect. The hosts are very sincere and genuine and want to ensure you have a great stay and are on hand at anytime to offer advice and assistance. We stayed in the Jasmine room which is on the first floor. The room is well equipped and has a lovely marble bathroom and huge bath and rain shower, plus there is also a small living room area, within the room with sofa and tv. The rooms are set around a courtyard with windows facing in. The breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace and is varied, with fruits, jams, breads, omelletes etc. Also fresh orange juice and plenty of coffee to set you up for the day. The Riad is very central, 20mins from airport and then 15min walk to the old town (famous square) and 15mins in the other direction to the new town, which has all the usual chain shops, plus indoor centre. Outside the Riad is a busy market Riad, with street food, spices etc. You soon get used to the hussel and bussel with motorbikes whizzing pass and bikes, who don't seem to slow down!! It is a real experience, but once inside the Riad it is tranquil and relaxing. Singing birds. Would highly recommend a stay here if first time to Marrakech. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Jasmine room was perfect
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SJH0107
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing Riad. Stayed there for a week and the staff are amazing and very friendly. It's right in the heart of the medinah in the old part of town. I highly recommend it if you want the full experience. On the first night we were abit taken back by the location as everyone is 100mph, cars, bikes, people but it's all part of the experience. As soon as we were in the Riad we felt a bit more relaxed. U get used to the madness outside but it's all good and definitely an experience.

The Riad itself is stunning and the staff are very helpful. I've uploaded some pics of the Riad which I hope helps if your planning to visit morroco.

I highly recommend you stay at Riad Chayma.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kahar105
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Me and my wife stayed here for a long weekend to celebrate her 40th Birthday (Which she was lucky enough to receive a surprise B day cake- which was delicious).

From the moment we stepped in the pre-arranged airport transfer it was perfect attention to detail to returning back to the airport with the transfer.
Once you arrive you soon realize you have a haven for escape, whilst embracing the local culture. The help, advice and recommendations were perfect and helped our exploring go smoothly. I can not recommend this place enough. The rooms are spectacular, and a special mention should go to the whole team at the Riad as the place was spotlessly clean and you can see the effort that goes into this. the breakfast is amazing and Mohammad even got up really early to provide coffee and light bites prior to our departure (thanks :))
Thank you and we hope to be back for a Christmas escape

Thanks

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at riad chayma.
It's a beautiful little riad in the medina, that looks exactly like it does in the pictures.
The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way each day.

It was my birthday during our break and the staff very kindly made a cake which they put it our room whilst we were having breakfast. A very lovely touch!

Location wise it was really handy, just in a little side street off of a bigger street through the medina and only 10 minutes walk from Jemaa el Fna. Also close to the new town so you have the best of both if you want some home comforts too.

I would definitely recommend the riad to anybody that would like to explore Marrakech, couldn't fault it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple