All reviewsmint roomroof terracemint teamarble bathroomhip marrakechbab doukkalaevery morningdoor stepthe hustle and bustleon arrivalplunge poolroom was beautifully decoratedthe ground floornight managerrestaurant reservationsyogurtsights and sounds
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing Riad. Stayed there for a week and the staff are amazing and very friendly. It's right in the heart of the medinah in the old part of town. I highly recommend it if you want the full experience. On the first night we were abit taken back by the location as everyone is 100mph, cars, bikes, people but it's all part of the experience. As soon as we were in the Riad we felt a bit more relaxed. U get used to the madness outside but it's all good and definitely an experience.

The Riad itself is stunning and the staff are very helpful. I've uploaded some pics of the Riad which I hope helps if your planning to visit morroco.

I highly recommend you stay at Riad Chayma.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kahar105
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Me and my wife stayed here for a long weekend to celebrate her 40th Birthday (Which she was lucky enough to receive a surprise B day cake- which was delicious).

From the moment we stepped in the pre-arranged airport transfer it was perfect attention to detail to returning back to the airport with the transfer.
Once you arrive you soon realize you have a haven for escape, whilst embracing the local culture. The help, advice and recommendations were perfect and helped our exploring go smoothly. I can not recommend this place enough. The rooms are spectacular, and a special mention should go to the whole team at the Riad as the place was spotlessly clean and you can see the effort that goes into this. the breakfast is amazing and Mohammad even got up really early to provide coffee and light bites prior to our departure (thanks :))
Thank you and we hope to be back for a Christmas escape

Thanks

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at riad chayma.
It's a beautiful little riad in the medina, that looks exactly like it does in the pictures.
The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way each day.

It was my birthday during our break and the staff very kindly made a cake which they put it our room whilst we were having breakfast. A very lovely touch!

Location wise it was really handy, just in a little side street off of a bigger street through the medina and only 10 minutes walk from Jemaa el Fna. Also close to the new town so you have the best of both if you want some home comforts too.

I would definitely recommend the riad to anybody that would like to explore Marrakech, couldn't fault it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

From the moment greeted hello to the hour a farewell wave, this charming retreat is first class.

My friend and I wanted a little getaway for a few days in Morocco and dribbled across this place on all the recommendations from holiday company's. After deliberating between this and a 5 star hotel boy we were pleased we picked this. The rooms.... bathroom... 5 star deluxe! Now I can see why honeymoon peeps come here. Plus such great price.

All the staff were impeccable with service that makes you feel so comfortable, relaxed and extremely well looked after.

The hidden gem is inside the medina. Hustle and bustle on your door step literally.... get step inside and it's like paradise.

We did the stakes mountain tour via the guest house and also the spa which was out of this world and worth every penny. Go with there recommendations as you will not be disappointed.

The guesthouse owners Rochelle were fab. I emailed and they got our transferred sorted before arrival at a bargain price of £20! Trust me get private hire!

The breakfast was well thought out and had a Moroccan charm to it.

Sherfeff ( I may have spent this incorrectly) he was such a great host! Was so sincere, accommodating and helpful.

I will be returning here for sure and honestly, try it for yourself... really is a slice of heaven.

Loved the guesthouse, loved Marrakesh love the people of Morocco!

Charlotte and Kim

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed at the Riad Chayma for 5 nights and had a wonderful break in such a tranquil Riad compared to the hustle and bustle of the old medina right outside it’s front door.
The food was excellent, hearty breakfasts full of fresh baked bread, fruit and pancakes or omelettes, and evening meals of traditional Moroccan cuisine made by locals at the Riad oozing with flavour of local spices and fresh produce.
The Riad is in the perfect part of the medina, a short walk to some of the main attractions such as the Koutoubia mosque and the Jemaa el-Fnaa square, but also out through the Bab Doukkala gate into the new part of the city with easy access to restaurants, shopping and main attractions.
An amazing city made all the better for having a peaceful, relaxing space such as the Riad to come back to after a busy day out. And the plentiful supply of mint tea is bliss!!
If you are thinking of visiting Marrakech look no further than Riad Chayma to base your holiday from - you will not be disappointed!!

Room Tip: All the rooms look amazing, and each are cool, clean and furnished to a very high standard.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple