1,880 results
All reviews private garden free shuttle mini suite oriental massage atlas mountains international menu shuttle service hotel owner pool attendant beautiful hotel relaxing break the hustle and bustle turn down service heated pool minute drive would highly recommend this hotel marrakech centre
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Myself and my daughter stayed in the sirayane april 2016, this was 60th birthday present from my daughter, and what a wonderful gift , where to start, we had our own garden with heated private pool peace & quiet just the sound of bird song (sublime), food wonderful staff excellent, top place to relax , may well return next year with my husband for his birthday . The sirayane is indeed a true jewel.

Many thanks to all the staff
Leigh & jodie Bebbington

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Wish I was back there!
We had a great week in the sun. The room was great, worth having a mini suite for the extra space and facilities. We blew a fuze around 11pm but someone was out to fix it straight away. The staff couldn't have been more helpful from the pool guys moving the parasols & providing extra pillows, waiting staff and reception always being on hand and our tour guide helping push my wheelchair during our city tour.
I overhead one British couple saying the hotel was nice but not 5*. Now it may not be a "British 5* like the Ritz" but it was certainly 5* in service and I couldn't fault the hotel.
The free shuttle is a great service as its fun to go into the Medina for an evening or for dinner. I enjoyed the Moroccan menu in the hotel but it was also fun to eat out.
If you are looking for a relaxed week in the sun with great service this is the place for you.
All the staff speak English and French. No external food or drink is allowed in but the costs are reasonable and you get free water each day.
Breakfast was great. Big choice and we filled up each morning so didn't need lunch.
Lots of birds, particularly Sparrows. Enjoyable watching them nesting.

Room tip: A few stairs so tricky if you can't get out of wheelchair but if you can walk a bit its manageable. Get a mini suite or higher.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We came to Sirayane because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. The staff are all extremely helpful, they can't do enough for you. We arrived very late at night but we were personally greeted by one of the assistant managers with Moroccan tea (yum!) and a welcome/explanation of the hotel before a guided tour. We were then taken to our room to find we had been upgraded to a mini suite - a wonderful surprise. Our bags had already been delivered to the room for us. The week continued like this, the staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was lovely, the bed comfy and the food also to a good standard. Every night the bed would be turned down with fresh rose petals and a bottle of water each by the bed; all lovely touches. Breakfast was great, with fresh fruit and pastries and eggs to order. The general manager came to ask us about our stay and check that we were happy on more than one occasion. A shuttle bus to and from the medina several times each day was provided and we certainly made the most of it. Overall, the Sirayane is a little piece of paradise and a welcome escape from the liveliness of Marrakech. I can't find any faults and would be back at the drop of a hat. Thanks to Mehdi and his staff for our wonderful holiday.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Medhi and his team are fantastic hosts. My wife and our young family travelled to the Sirayane for 5 nights staying in a suite with a private pool.

Initially I was quite concerned about visiting Marrakech with my young family. However, our stay could not have been more relaxing, the staff showed genuine affection for the children and catered for their every need and ours.

The food was excellent but in terms of quality and value. My children are very fussy and nothing was too much for the staff.

The hotel organized complimentary transfers to the medina, and provided great advice on trips and places for us all to visit.

Our flight was late in the evening and although our suite was rebooked, Medhi very kindly found us an alternative that meant we could stay in the comfort of the hotel until the flight.

I can’t recommend the hotel, Medhi and his team highly enough we can't wait to visit the hotel again next year.

It was easily one of the most relaxing and enjoyable holidays that we have had.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016

10 nights of relaxing by the pool, wonderful Moroccan menu or international menu. Staff couldn't do more for you. Room was perfect and weather just right. Even when it rained they lit a fire to relax by! Shuttle bus into the old town was perfect, thank you to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple