“Difficult to find but keeping looking”

La Table Du Riad at 72 Riad Living
Ranked #5 of 1,054 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$28 - US$63
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At La table du Riad you can try the true taste of Morocco, in an unforgettable setting. For our dishes we selected the freshest seasonal ingredients. Our head Chef combines modern food with traditional Moroccan recipes, to create a local cuisine with a contemporary twist. The result is an elegant culinary experience, healthy and natural. With limited seating of 12 tables to maintain an intimate atmosphere. No smoking inside.
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We tried this restaurant having read reviews on TA. Our hotel receptionist and our taxi driver had not heard of it so we had to phone ahead to get the address. Having been dropped at the taxi corner we followed directions to no avail but fortunately a local man led us to the door. Inside we were shown to a table in the inner courtyard which was lovely but we asked to sit on the roof terrace for our meal. That was a good move as the views were amazing and it was much cooler. The selection of food is quite limited but all very enjoyable. The staff were attentive and there was a relaxed ambience. However, be aware that the restaurant has very limited alcohol available. We were offered a bottle of prosecco but there was no other alcohol. I understand that you can bring your own but I am not sure if there would then be a surcharge for corking. At the end of the evening a security guard escorted us back to the taxi even without asking for this service. Overall a lovely meal and worth visiting again but somewhat difficult to find.

1  Thank Domoda

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Amazing place , impeccable service and food made to perfection.You must try the rose sherbet ice cream !
The waiters knew how and when to pour the wine. The manageress -Maria was really helpful on the local tips.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Booked this restaurant for my Husband's birthday and we were not disappointed. We had dinner in the restaurant rather than on the terrace because of a storm. The modern take on Moroccan decor was stunning. The service and food impeccable ( we had seabass and tangia, ordered in advance). Also arranged a lemon birthday cake - they had many flavour options. We had a perfect evening here and we would highly recommend.

1  Thank Carli T
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I LOVE this place - it's stylish but laid back, attentive service but not too "posh", the food is consistently good, and the view from the terrace is gorgeous.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I used this restaurant to plan my proposal to my fiancé. Maria was excellent with the pre planning service and I felt at ease that all was going to go well. The detail she provided to make this as romantic as possible was most appreciated. From the musicians to the roses to the table settings to the Rooftop view.
The staff were excellent and paid a lot of attention to detail and were very welcoming.
The food was lovely and I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends who are visiting Marrakech!

3  Thank Daya K