Staff was amazing. Really helpful and I'd recommend booking direct to avoid any extra charges by credit card companies.
Breakfast was also fresh and decent.
The positive and negative of this Riad is its location. Its in the old city and a short walk to the square. However you're sure to get lost in the streets, especially at night.
I'd like to think I can look after myself but even I was looking back, being approached by some shifty characters but some really nice locals too.
Be sure to use the barbers near the Riad. Honest, cheap and the best barber iv ever used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Vendome & Spa - is a riad boutique hotel in Marrakech, located in Dar El Bacha (one of the best areas in Marrakech medina). Raid Vendome has modern equipment for your pleasure and comfort, with a swimming pool in the patio, an oriental hammam with massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vendome And Spa Marrakech
- Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech Hotel Marrakech