The staff were very friendly and helpful at this riad, and it has lots of nice touches. It is decorated in a modern 'Moroccan' style (lots of tadelakt), and has very nice communal spaces, with enclosed/shady lounges and dining room, and a typical central courtyard with a very nice plunge pool for cooling off on those hot Marrakech afternoons. There's a small spa centre and a roof terrace with jacuzzi that we didn't try (the jacuzzi has to be booked with reception). We also had an excellent and very good value dinner there (19 euros per person, with good and reasonably priced cocktails, beer and wine on offer too), which was much nicer and more relaxing after a long day travelling than going out into the city to find something.
A few things weren't so good - we had room with mezzanine bed, and the air conditioning arrangement basically meant the downstairs got cool while we still sweltered upstairs - sinkwater didn't flow away - several light bulbs in our room needed replacing. And when you have an open courtyard, it's lovely to have birds flitting overhead but the poop on chairs and balcony rails needs cleaning up regularly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Vendome & Spa - is a riad boutique hotel in Marrakech, located in Dar El Bacha (one of the best areas in Marrakech medina). Raid Vendome has modern equipment for your pleasure and comfort, with a swimming pool in the patio, an oriental hammam with massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vendome And Spa Marrakech
- Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech Hotel Marrakech