All reviewsbahia suitehonesty barroof terracevictoria suitedvd playerhammam and massagean oasisplunge poolthe hustle and bustlehidden awayatlas mountainslocation was perfectspent nightsheart of marrakechfantastic staymint teathe ground floor
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Staying at Riad Adore was a fantastic experience I plan to repeat as soon as possible.
The rooms are immaculate, impeccably designed and the location just alongside the souk perfect! Also, the hammam and massage and food is absolutely wonderful! Also, all of the staff are caring, multi-lingual and professional! A true delight!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Lovely staff who were very professional and polite, helped with a guide, Hammam, good restaurants. food was excellent both breakfasts and evening meal and loved the free tea coffee and water served any time of day. Well located for walking to sights.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017

It was my first time in Marrakech and I didn't expect to find such an attractive and peaceful spot. On arrival around 7pm the staff were so welcoming including a lovely mint tea and Moroccan cookie. All the rooms are around such a pretty courtyard with a small fountain, lemon trees and a plunge pool - what a shame I didn't bring my swimming costume and it was February. Our rooms were overlooking the courtyard, very comfortable with all the amenities you'd expect (I'd safely risked travelling for 3 weeks without a hairdryer). I was up early next morning to make a birthday phone call to Australia and got through on skype on the free WiFi and was brought lots of coffee just how I like it whilst waiting for my friends to wake up.
I then discovered the amazing rooftop where we had a breakfast suitable for a sultan - the selection and quality was far greater than I expected. All interactions with the staff couldn't have been better, friendly yet professional. To my delight, I found an honesty bar in the Library - I'd heard you can't get alcohol in some riads.
The location was central and easy to walk to restaurants, the souk as well as getting taxis, always helped by the ever friendly staff.
Overall a very memorable stay and well worth booking into Riad Adore.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Riad Adore is a haven of beauty and tranquility in the messy, teeming Marrakech Medina. Ideally located, it's only a short walk into the souks, or out of the Medina to find a taxi.

The entire riad is spotless, rooms are spacious and comfortable, the beds and bedding are of excellent quality, as are room amenities. We found the wifi a bit dodgy and slow, but serviceable.

For our first night in Marrakech, we chose to dine at the riad on the rooftop terrace next to a cheerful fire. The meal was simple but delicious, and service was prompt and cheerful in spite of the many stairs involved. Breakfast, which you can choose to take inside or on the rooftop, is copious and delectable.

The staff are all charming, helpful and cheerful, and accede to any request with obvious pleasure. We were quite charmed when we asked if there were anything to be done about the nearby rooster who oh-so-reliably woke us up each morning at 5am. We were told that staff had been dispatched to every door in the neighborhood (no small feat in the maze of the Medina) in an effort determine its location and to make an offer to purchase that its owner would not refuse.

At other places we visited in Morocco, such requests would be met with a blank stare, but not at Riad Adore.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We stayed for 4 days with two teenage children. Breakfast on the roof terrace every morning was a delight and we all enjoyed the in house hammam and massage.

A little tricky to find when you first get there, but a real hidden gem once you do. The staff are amazing and always on hand to make sure you have everything you need.

It's a great location with everything in walking distance.

Would thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family