All reviewsthe main squareriad ownerthe perfect hosttaxi drivermoroccan pancakesmoroccan experiencememorable staybreakfast was deliciousday trippeaceful oasisaway from the hustle and bustlejemaa elhis teamadammoroccosouksmaze
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Quiet island in the Marrakech old town Kasba.
The manager (Adam) and the staff are very nice and are committed to make your stay the best it can be.
Very clean rooms and nicely decorated. Nice atmosphere. Good food that was nicely served. We had a very nice room, for us with 2 kids. Very very good value for the money we paid.
Adam helped us to find our way in Marrakesh and to deal with the people in the neighborhood . He helped with the parking as well, since the streets are very narrow. Adam speaks perfect English, he is very very kind and a man we can trust.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This riad was beautiful. If you travel to Morocco, a riad, rather than a hotel is the way to go. The rooms were clean and beautifully decorated, with large bathrooms. The entire place had a very comfy feel, in part because of the owner Adam. He arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport and met us at the riad with mint tea and cookies. He also gave us some maps and answered all questions we had. He even gave me his phone number in case we got lost. A very nice touch. I would absolutely recommend staying here! Thanks Adam!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We have stayed in 4 days in Riad Slawi. The room was clean and authentic. The host provided free tea and gave even gifts to our daughter. The breakfast was very good compared to anything you would find in Europe.

Room Tip: It might be a bit noisy at night time.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

After reading reviews on trip advisor, we opted to stay at Riad Slawi. It turned out to be a blessing for me especially.
Not only is the Riad beautifully decorated, quiet, and very clean, the owner Adam, was so friendly and helpful.

Adam was very welcoming and was there in a flash to guide us to the Riad. And then when we got lost trying to find our way back at night, one phone call and he came to the rescue.

Our room was beautiful and so comfortable and clean. And the bathroom was the best part after some places we've stayed at. Great shower with good pressure. Much needed after hot sweaty days in the medina. Everything from the bedside cubby for book, phone etc, private light, power outlet at bed etc were well thought out additions.

I picked up the dreaded stomach lurgy before arriving so was actually quite ill on arrival. Adam came with me by taxi to a type of hospital and helped translate for me. They looked after me very well and thankfully I am finally able to move on again. Adam was even kind enough to go back and pick up the bills from the hospital so I can make my claim when I get home.

I would highly recommend this Riad. You can't really go wrong. It is a ways from the central square but after being there day time and night time I was happy to get back to the Riad where it was quieter.

Thanks for everything Adam.

PS. Adam was born in Canada and speaks fluent English French and Arabic. For us non French speaking Canadians, it was so nice.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my mum stayed at Riad Slawi for 4 nights. We were booked to stay at a different riad in the medina in an area named Sidi ben slimane but we were told that this was also a riad owned by them and we would be staying here instead.

We arrived at 10pm in the evening and were a little over whelmed to say the least but we'l were greeted by Adam by a huge smile. Adam the host was the sweetest kindest man we've met on a trip so far. He immediately made us feel at ease, made us some mint tea and gave us time to relax.

The area is traditional Marrakech and the streets are hustling and bustling with people even at 10:30pm but as soon as you step inside it is pure serenity.

The double room was very nicely furnished , air conditioned and the bathroom was clean. We were the only guests staying there but this was nice as it was very peaceful.

The food was absolutely delicious and on our last evening here we had an absolute feast, from 4 different Moroccan starters right down to dessert was incredible. Adam you are a brilliant guy and my mum hasn't stopped praising your kindness.

This place provides tranquility in a city that is so vibrant and full of life.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family