“Not bad”
Review of La Gazelle

We can't find prices for this hotel
La Gazelle
Ranked #450 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

For who search a cheap and close Jemaa El Fna square...
Not so clean as appear but it does what it say. We stayed two days and what I must say that when we check-in in a place like a Marrakech we stay all the time out...so it's cool as a hotel to stay the night there

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anouar Chamsse-... N

Reviewed 2 April 2015

I stayed in this crummy, dirty, rundown hotel for two nights and that was waaaay too many. True enough that the price was ok, only 150 dirham per nite in March 2015, but I will never stay again, despite its location. This was the first hotel I have ever stayed in where u have to sit sideways on the toilet because the wall facing you is too close to the toilet. What a funny thing to experience. The bathroom was not too clean and it is a wet room. There were no amenities, no tv, radio or towel, only a small bar of soap but I brought my own stuff anyway. Be sure to bring ur own shower shoes too. The walls need paint and repair. The staff was helpful and nice but even they could not save this hotel. They looked after my bags for a week and were appreciative ot the tip.
I hated this hotel and could hardly wait to leave. Stay somewhere else even if u have to spend more money. There is hot water and free wifi. Thats about it!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. It would be best to choose another hotel in the area.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2015

The hotel is close to the main square but that's the only advantage. It looks quite nice when you enter but the rooms are not the cleanest and there's no atmosphere. We had a room with toilet & shower - the door impossible to close, dripping tap and really bad smell... WIFI was available but just for one of us (others tried hard but couldn't connect). Also the staff was somehow invisible, taking no interest. There are better places around where you can stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marybee_DD
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Very good location, 2 min walk to Djema El Fnaa wich was essential for me. Is not the cleanest but you can't complain for the price. Staff very friendly. You have all the place to eat or have a nous nous just within minutes walk. I don't spend a lot of the time in the places where I sleep so if you are just looking for a place to sleep and you are going on your own on a budget then is ok.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Eugeniaraqs
Reviewed 12 January 2012

La Gazelle's staff are all really nice and welcoming. The terasse on top of the building is big and perfect for an evening drink. Rooms are decently sized and clean. Toilets and showers are not the best but are cleaned several time a day, you cannot complain for the price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo