As my first experience visiting Morocco, staying in this hotel allowed me to explore Marrakesh in ways that I could not have envisioned.
I enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel and how it provided a unique experience of both the culture of Morocco mixed with a modern hotel environment, while I always felt welcomed and really appreciated the hospitality.
1. The layout of the restaurant was very nice and the food was delicious while being reasonably priced.
2. The room was always very clean and well maintained, while being a great size.
3. Reception management were always very helpful, polite and efficient in resolving queries while they were able to speak to customers in various languages including English, French & Arabic.
4. The upstairs lounge that served food, beverages and a little music was brilliant during the evening, but during the day it allowed you to enjoy the pool and get a sun tan if you desired.
5. Walking into the hotel provided a feeling of safety, as you walk past security, the concierge, the reception clerk, the receptionist, the hotel management all conducted themselves in a very humble and professional manner.
6. Provided advice about the local area, the activities that were available and assisted with negotiating with the taxi drivers the costs of going to specific destinations.
Brilliant! Brilliant Stay.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking