All reviewsbeautiful riadcarved plasterhot mint teadressing roombeds were very comfortablethe ground floortriple roomsitting areafeel at homeyogurtdarguidetourhostbeautyarabicdesert
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Nice room, great breafast, interesting first dinner in Morocco. OK shower, nice sleep. People were very friendly and helpful. The architecture, with rooms in several floors, was nice and different. If you are not used to riads...you may not like the entrance...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights. The Riad itself was okay. I enjoy bright lighted rooms, however, the lighting in my room was very dim. Also, I had a lot of activities scheduled so I was rarely in the Riad.

Location was perfect. A min walk to the crazy medina. It was good to get away from the busyness.

Giving it 4 stars because the Riad's manager Moha was exceptionally accommodative and made me feel like it was home. I am female traveling alone in Morocco so it was nice to know that there was someone to count on.

Would highly recommend having a meal at the Riad. Much better than the restaurants.

Hired a tour guide to take me around Fez for the day. His name was Aziz. Would not recommend him. Could've done the tour myself. He was not very knowledgeable, did not explain much, and took me to an expensive restaurant with mediocre
food for lunch. totally not worth the value.

Overall, I would stay again for a night if it's just for sleeping purposes. Definitely not a place to stay at if you plan to just chill in the Riad the majority of your time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

During a tour that lasted 6 days through the wonders of our country Morocco. My customers and I stayed in the riad Dar Cordoba in Fez which deserves more than write a review. This riad is located in the heart of the medina in Fez, in addition very easy to access. The welcome, the cleanliness of this place makes you live the simplicity and the authenticity in this magnificent country. I highly recomend for anyone who is looking for accommodation in Fez, which will surely open you up to the discovery of this incredible city.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This was our first night in Morocco and we only stayed 1 night at the Riad Dar Cordoba... It's charming and boutique, the architecture is phenomenal! Moroccan mint tea is served upon arrival before checking into room as with every other riad in Morocco. The staff are very shy and usually speak directly with the tour guide rather than you. When we checked into our room, we were wowed! The suite was so spacious and authentic, with a sitting area, a dressing room, 3 massive windows overlooking the courtyard and a separate bathroom and toilet on opposite ends of the room. After travelling through Europe's tiny little rooms for 4 weeks, this was exceptional. It's also in great location and within walking distance to the Medina. Actually, your'e practically in the Medina. I would recommend for an authentic Moroccan experience in Fez.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I stayed in the Riad Cordoba for one night. It was booked by my tour operator. When I checked in, the riad staff was mostly communicating with my driver and sort of ignored me. It did take awhile to finally got my room key.

The decor of the interior was quite charming both in the atrium area and inside the room. My room was spacious and able to access wifi in some areas of the room. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom decor was rustic but the cold water faucet over the sink was not working properly.

I had both dinner and breakfast in the riad. The dinner was sort of just okay. It was a chicken tajine dish that was pre-cooked and re-heated but the temperature was slightly below optimal. Breakfast although has more items than others, the corn cake was tough like it was a leftover.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends