All reviews beautiful riad hot mint tea dressing room beds were very comfortable the ground floor triple room sitting area feel at home yogurt dar guide tour host splendor kindness arabic hassan
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Beautifully decorated Riad. Well located. Mr Moha and Mrs. Ibtissam are really nice and take care of everything. They do their best to make you feel home. The service is very personal and familiar. Good place to rest after a busy day in the medina.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I arrived at this riad on the night of 16 Jan 2013 after a long drive from Marrakech. I was so tired by then. But all the tiredness disappeared when I caught my very 1st glimpse of the courtyard. I was totally blown away by it's beauty! The decor, the intricate carvings, the mosaics, the stucco...everything! It was simply breathtaking!

I stayed in the Iraqui Suite, a nice, spacious yet cozy room enough for 2 people and still had room for luggages. The sofa could accommodate another pax if need be. There was also free wifi and connection was good. So staying in touch with family, friends and the rest of the world was no problem at all!

I totally loved my entire 2 nights stay at this riad. I couldn't stop taking photos after photos. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food served were absolutely delicious. My only regret was not knowing beforehand that the riad conducts cooking lessons. Otherwise, I would have stayed there longer and learned how to cook Moroccan food.

I would definitely stay at Riad Dar Cordoba again if I ever return to Fès :-)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Our stay here was beyond what we expected. The people were so welcoming they ended up becaming friends, helping us out with the Medina, places to eat, but also making our stay a real treat. We even had a private party night with them in the terrace.
The place is fabulous, the terrace, the atrium, the rooms, everything is dealt with in detail and nothing is missing.
I will deffinetly go back to Dar Cordoba when I travel back to Fes, and I highly recommend the place to anyone searching for a place to stay. A much better experience than a commercial hotel.
Hamid & Moha were both superb and travelling with them has been outstanding!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed in many riads in Morocco during our visit and this was one of the best experiences we had. The owner Angeles and Fatima, the lady in charge, made our stay very comfortable. The riad is very tastefully decorated with ornamental facades and cealings. November tends to be a bit cool in Fez, so it was great to spend time in the riad surrounded by such wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cammeron2013
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This Riad is a hidden jewel. Like most Riad's, the outside is a non-event but then you enter and find an oasis jewel. Very quiet location...rooms are spacious...great amenities...excellent WIFI...and a relaxing roof deck with ample chairs/lounges to relax on. The surprise came at dinner. The food they serve here is wonderful. We told them to surprise us and boy did they. Everything was terrific. We ate here both nights. The location is perfect and very close to the medina. I loved this Riad and highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: not sure which room I had but it was on the top level and was perfect
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple