“Most beautiful!”
Review of Riad Dar Cordoba

Riad Dar Cordoba
Ranked #23 of 100 Hotels in Fes
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We really loved our stay at this Riad - it was the most beautiful place we stayed in Morocco! The center court was full of that exquisite zellij tile, carved wood and stonework. The young lady who served tea and breakfast and dinner was a delight - very sweet and attentive. The food was very good as well. The only reason I did not give it an excellent rating was because the bed was like stone - hard to get a restful sleep (but some people like hard beds - if you do, they deserve a excellent rating). The room was cute, the bathroom was was almost as big as the room, all tiled, and had copious hot water. You could walk here from the medina, but you need a map! Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We only stayed in one room on the second floor, which was fine, but we got a peek at the room on the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cdemet

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Beautifully decorated Riad. Well located. Mr Moha and Mrs. Ibtissam are really nice and take care of everything. They do their best to make you feel home. The service is very personal and familiar. Good place to rest after a busy day in the medina.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I arrived at this riad on the night of 16 Jan 2013 after a long drive from Marrakech. I was so tired by then. But all the tiredness disappeared when I caught my very 1st glimpse of the courtyard. I was totally blown away by it's beauty! The decor, the intricate carvings, the mosaics, the stucco...everything! It was simply breathtaking!

I stayed in the Iraqui Suite, a nice, spacious yet cozy room enough for 2 people and still had room for luggages. The sofa could accommodate another pax if need be. There was also free wifi and connection was good. So staying in touch with family, friends and the rest of the world was no problem at all!

I totally loved my entire 2 nights stay at this riad. I couldn't stop taking photos after photos. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food served were absolutely delicious. My only regret was not knowing beforehand that the riad conducts cooking lessons. Otherwise, I would have stayed there longer and learned how to cook Moroccan food.

I would definitely stay at Riad Dar Cordoba again if I ever return to Fès :-)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Our stay here was beyond what we expected. The people were so welcoming they ended up becaming friends, helping us out with the Medina, places to eat, but also making our stay a real treat. We even had a private party night with them in the terrace.
The place is fabulous, the terrace, the atrium, the rooms, everything is dealt with in detail and nothing is missing.
I will deffinetly go back to Dar Cordoba when I travel back to Fes, and I highly recommend the place to anyone searching for a place to stay. A much better experience than a commercial hotel.
Hamid & Moha were both superb and travelling with them has been outstanding!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed in many riads in Morocco during our visit and this was one of the best experiences we had. The owner Angeles and Fatima, the lady in charge, made our stay very comfortable. The riad is very tastefully decorated with ornamental facades and cealings. November tends to be a bit cool in Fez, so it was great to spend time in the riad surrounded by such wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple