All reviews rooftop bar junior suite beautiful lobby gorgeous hotel main lobby hotel restaurant private terrace an oasis public areas the hotel manager inner courtyard moroccan style stayed two nights narrow streets tile work call to prayer tagine
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Riad Fes unfortunately only for 1 night.
I had a wonderful experience from the very beginning, from the Check-In till my check out.
The staff was really helpful, polite, professional and always with a genuine smile.
The whole atmosphere of the hotel and rooms is wonderful, from the design, architecture, decoration.
My room was big with traditional morrocan style design, even the ceiling of my bathroom was a piece of art.
Room, toilet everything was very clean.
When I need a help, immediately I got assisted even if it was late night.
I got a dinner and breakfast at the Restaurant, both excellent.
Location is great, you are just 5' walking distance from the souk.
I would suggest this hotel 100% to everyone.
From everyone mentioned above and because they have an excellent customer service, attention to details.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Great location and wonderful staff. Loved our room and; adorable private patio with orange trees which provided a beautiful setting. The grounds are beautiful to walk around and enjoy. The staff was very helpful and accommodating and helped with bookings and advice. The restaurant was excellent. No need to go an outside restaurant!

Room tip: ground level so you can enjoy the lovely fruit and flower trees!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Located within the walls of Fes el-Bani, this is a spectacularly restored 17th century Riad. It is beautifully furnished with comfortable furniture and antiques. Everything is luxurious with a stunning main salon and several small seating areas. There is a chic bar and restaurant on the ground floor as well as a roof-top bar overlooking the Medina. The food is delicious and the staff is superb!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We stayed at this beautiful hotel for two nights with a group which is in a very good location. The lobby and bar area is amazing and the rooms were very nice. However, the rooms had some issues.
First, we could not adjust the shower heads and had to use the "wand" instead of the overhead shower. The "wand" was burning hot and we could not even touch it! This also meant that it was extremely difficult to adjust the direction of the water which made a big mess in the bathroom.
Second, we were not able to adjust the temperature of shower which really affected our showers. The water was way too hot or too cold.
Third, many of the electricity outlets did not work.
Fourth, the air conditioning had issues and difficult to adjust.
Overall, it is truly a beautiful hotel but management needs to replace the core infrastructure of the rooms for guests' stay to be enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Couldn't beat the vibe and location. 2 minute walk to the souk. Very safe. Amazing lobby. Pheonemal views from the roof. The rooms are great size, but very dated. I also didn't like the fact we had a tub with a 'wand' and now shower. The service was so kind. I could get milk brought up for my son, drinks from the bar, etc. Restaurant is pretty good, and the bar is outdoors. Gym is modest, treadmill, bike, and nautilus. I'd consider staying there again for staff, view and location than the rooms though. Bad TV selection too, for my non francophone family.

Date of stay: December 2016