Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance
Tours from Navette For You tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Navette For You
from US$9.20
from US$56.40
from US$24.20
from US$133.50
More Info
All reviews airport transfer day trip hiring a car no pressure to buy driver waiting working wifi casablanca airport always on time atlas mountains friendly driver flight was delayed transfer service professional service great tour highly recommend this company our tour guide camel ride
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We booked Navette for you for a Transfer from Marrakech to Casablanca. We used whatsapp to confirm the details and ask some questions. They promptly responded. We wanted to stop to the Casablanca mosquee on our way to the airport and they gladly accomodated us. The Van was very comfortable and the driver very professional. I would definitely recommend them. I wished we had used them on our arrival for our Transfer from Casablanca airport to Marrakesh. We used Marrakesh Airport Transfer (+1000 reviews) as they were cheaper, but unfortunately, we had problems with the driver and had a very unpleasant ride/experience. I will definitely use Navette for you next time we are in Morocco.

Date of experience: April 2018
MD N, Manager at Navette For You, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Ann G,
Thank you for your review, we are happy we could make your journey a more enjoyable, we are so pleased we were of service to you and hope you enjoy your stay in Morocco.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked Navette on-line for an airport pick-up and despite an incredibly long delay getting through customs, the driver was there waiting when we finally got out. We then booked a car from our hotel in Casablanca to the one in Rabat at about half the price quoted by the hotel, and they were right on time. Our driver essentially gave us a tour during the trip. Great service! Only glitch was having to cancel a return trip to the airport right after we booked it and not getting a refund. The site starts out saying no cancellation fee, but when you finish the booking there is one.

Dear bigaps,
Thank you very much for using our service and we are really very happy you found our service excellent and accommodating.
After investigating about the refund here is what i come up with: The booking made on the 19th for a service on the 22th@4 am, on the the 21th@ 1 pm we received your request regarding a cancellation since someone else is offering you for free the transfer, as per our policy shown on your booking ticket and onto our website in terms and conditions section, If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled pick up, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.

We hope to be at you service for the next upcoming journeys in Morocco

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I checked out a bunch of options for a transfer between Marrakesh and Casablanca and narrowed it down to some non-Moroccan backed options and a couple Moroccan companies. Out of the 2 Moroccan companies, Navette was more reasonably priced and also had a lot of positive reviews on TripAdvisor. Our party needed to be dropped off in 2 locations, so I called in and received good service / confirmation that the 2 stops would be fine for the price quoted. Lastly, the driver showed up on time with a nice vehicle and free wireless for our trip. I was honestly a bit nervous of how the experience might turn out, but thankfully it turned out to be a great one!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank tigrr49
MD N, Manager at Navette For You, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear tigrr49,
We are so happy that you used us and that we could be of service to you. We aim to take the stress out of your journey and try to make the experience as comfortable as possible. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We are Asian family with 2 daughters age 6 and 4. Anas was very quick to reply my wife whatsapp that's why i chose this company. He's also very polite replying her demanding messages. Drivers are polite, friendly, on time, knows a lot of morocco,and speak good english. They drive very careful in the mountains and in the city. Clean cars, with free small water bottles and candies. Car wifi also works. On our daytrip to ait benhaddou, driver gave us 4 hats. I would recommend this company for comfortable family trip

Date of experience: March 2018
MD N, Manager at Navette For You, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear 7ine,
It gives an immense pleasure to know that you were highly satisfied with the service, we hope to continue the trust you have in our Transfers & Tours services. Thank you again and your comment have been relayed to the drivers.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I read a review of this company before planning my trip, and was grateful for the information shared as it helped me consider this as a viable option. I ended up booking three different transfers while I was there, and after a little issue during the first pickup, good communication (via Whatsapp) helped address any additional problems. As a single woman traveler during this first trip to Morocco, I felt heard and respected throughout my dealings with this very professional company. Besides, driving in Casablanca is crazy, and I know it takes a very skilled driver to deal with it, add ensure customer safety. Thank you for making my first trip to Morocco a great one!

2  Thank Cassandra F
MD N, Manager at Navette For You, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Cassandra F,
Thank you for you really nice review. We always provide a service that one would expect from a transfer & Tours company. Communication with our guests is just as important, and to friendly and helpful in giving a little advise of our city is both helpful to you but makes you feel relaxed. Thank you again, and I hope you enjoyed your stay. Hope to be at your service soon.

Best regards,