1,214 results
All reviews moroccan restaurant belly dancer the club lounge business trip hassan ii lobby bar during ramadan central location rooms are spacious modern hotel medina morocco concierge gym conference toilet luxury
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The rooms are fairly large and quiet, despite being located on a busy street. There is wifi in the rooms - although it does randomly disconnect so you need to re- sign in. Bathrooms are large with a big shower with good water pressure. The tile floors can get slippery and there are no grab bars in the shower, so be careful. Toiletries are plentiful and smell nice. The beds are super comfortable. The breakfast buffet has lots of variety. It is about $30, although there are some expensive items such as smoked salmon and fresh strawberries - and great chocolate muffins. Also, a mix of breakfast and lunch items. Very good. The gym has a number of cardio machines and weights and the pool is big, with nice lounge chairs in the area. A drawback: people smoking there. It's hard to be fit while inhaling second-hand smoke. (There is a lot of smoking, as another reviewer wrote.) Massage at the gym is reasonably priced (500 jd for an hour). The style is not Swedish. It is more is a rub down - fast and superficial strokes that is more invigorating than relaxing. Not bad, but just be aware of the style. Service was great. Restaurant staff was highly attentive and front desk staff was friendly with me. A special thanks to the staff who helped me track down a hat I had left at a hotel in Rabat. This showed an emphasis on customer service. There are many businesses, shops and restaurants near the hotel and the tram is literally across the street, so very convenient. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CGAGB
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I'm very glad to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel's staff to welcome our guests with the high quality of service.

On another side, I assure you that all your remarks were taken into consideration and the measures will be taken in correction to some inconveniences.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

One of the older chain hotels in Casablanca. Excellent property. Comfortable bedrooms. Outstanding service. One bad feature...all parts of the hotel are smoker-friendly. Yes, you can smoke anywhere in the hotel including the lobby, bar, restaurants...everywhere. Wouldn't bring my kids here. I'd give the hotel 5 stars if it wasn't for this policy. I smoke too but hate sitting in a place full of smoke. Though they control it reasonably well through ventilation and air freshners on the walls every 3 metres.

Room Tip: Pick a pool side room. While the view of the central square is probably better, it can get noisy from really early in the morning. A higher floor would be best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I'm very glad to learn that you appreciated the quality of our services and hope to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

When I checked in, I was really skeptical, as the front desk staff were not very friendly. I arrived late, and when I got to my room, I was desperate to brush my teeth and go to bed. I wanted to use bottled water to brush my teeth, but put my mini bar was locked. When I called downstairs, they said it was locked because they did not have a credit card on file. This was not true, as I had just checked in and given them my corporate Amex card. They send someone up to open the door, but this took him about 20 minutes. Eventually, I was able to brush my teeth and go to bed. The rest of my stay was much better, and I enjoyed the meals in the hotel restaurant. This hotel seems to be THE place to be seen in Casablanca, as Tom Hanks and John Kerry were both there during my stay.

Room Tip: My room faced the very large mosque, so I was awakened every morning at 5:30. My colleagues across the hall did not hear any noise, so we're able to sleep later.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I was really very disappointed to learn the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

Please rest assured that I have investigated your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures were taken to avoid similar situations to other guests in the future.

I very much hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you stay on the club level and plan to visit the club room in the evening, make sure you arrive early. The first night food and beverage was replenished; however, on the second night nothing was replenished. For those of us arriving midway through the evening there was little left.

The fitness center is way in the back of the hotel. There is some exercise equipment, lockers and spa related facilities, but the quality is severely lacking. It's not an inviting place to visit.

I stayed on the side facing the tram and found my room to be noisy. Friends staying on the side facing the mosque said their room was quiet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

If i can sum it to few lines, then i will say that the service in Hyatt Casablanca is extremely friendly, especially in the Business Club and SPA. The breakfast in the club was great, the team is helping you in any task i had, such as business meeting room in the club, beverages, coffee tea and snacks, business services etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014