“Very good food, but bit unclean”

La Cote D'Or - Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 293 Restaurants in Agadir
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice food. We have tried couscous with chicken and royal. Very big portions, we ate only half and were full already. Life music. Very nice waiters.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We ate there twice taking advantage of the reduced prices for the Menu du Jour, served until 6pm. The fish soup was excellent on both occasions and was served with fresh bread rolls. My husband ordered the grilled langoustine with which he was especially pleased while my kofta tagine had a nice spicy flavour. Pancakes for desert served with honey completed the meals. Despite being a Muslim country, I was served a delightful Lemon Daiquiri, while my husband enjoyed his beer. Eat inside or out depending on the weather. Service reasonable but they were not busy during our January/February visit. The menu to include the langoustine was 130 dms while our other visit was 75 dms each for food. The cocktail cost 50 dms.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We were served quickly and in a friendly manner. The restaurant is well located to watch the promenade and beach. The drinks were good but overall we were left with a poor impression because the toilets were dirty and one of the waiting staff was sat in the Ladies toilet on her phone while my wife was waiting to use it. She had to ask her several times to move which she reluctantly did. We will not be going back.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Food never failed. Presentation was always good, meal was delicuois to taste. Had couscous our first night, to due for! Fish for my husband which he enjoyed, lasagne for me which though was delicious had a touch too much oil for my liking, but this wouldn't stop me from going back. Service was brilliant. Attentive, patient, pleasant and super sweet - I received flowers from the waiter as a kind offering from the restaurant. Thought it a nice touch. Little overpriced for some meals I think but otherwise can't fault it.

1  Thank Nura H
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Found this place by accident at about midnight by heading towards the music.

Headed upstairs to a lively bar where two local musicians were playing. Lots of people having a good time dancing. After the musicians finished at about 1.15am it became karaoke but local songs rather than Western.

I was the only Westerner there, but warmly welcomed by the staff and other guests.

It seemed to be an alcohol free bar

The upper floor has great panoramic views of Agadir beach and the famous hill with Arabic writing on it.