“Beautiful evening!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a mozzarella, tomato and basil salad as a starter, and a chicken scaloppini which was beautiful enjoyed with a pesto pasta order. The meal was very well prepared and graciously served by friendly staff. We enjoyed A lovely Demi bottle of white wine, and for dessert and a crème brûlée that was custard-perfect with the most heavenly burnt caramel topping you can imagine! Marvelous meal—we highly recommend you try this restaurant!

1  Thank TeamRealMcCoy

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I read about Mezzo Mezzo in the Morocco Lonely Planet guide book, which recommended it. We stayed in Agadir for 7 nights and ate here twice! The food was lovely, with a nice selection of pizza, pasta and other dishes - really good value for money! Some staff were more attentive than others but polite and friendly, the owners wished us well when we left and shook our hands.
I am vegan and found a good selection on the menu, plus all the food is fresh and many dishes could have been made vegan.
We also observed people had ordered pizza takeout over the phone, good to know if you are self catered
Served alcohol.

The atmosphere, food and staff were all great!

On a personal note, I love cats and really feel sorry for the strays in Morocco. The owners and staff put food and water out each evening for the cats - a lovely gesture and keeps the cats out of the restaurant begging.

1  Thank Mojotravels1
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

First, let me say that walking into this place set the tone for the rest of the evening. The atmosphere was wonderful, and the staff was very helpful and attentive from the start.

The wine and drink list was fairly decent, offering Morrocan wines at very good prices. The Beer selection was lacking however. The waiters took the time to explain what the wines were, and what they would compare to in Italy, however, understand that Morrocan wines will taste slightly different than you may expect. They are still very good however.

Our table ordered a variety of dishes, from pizza to steak. And the overall consensus was that everything was delicious. The beef carpacio was some of the best I have have in my life.

Highly recommended, and I would return here again.

1  Thank Sean S
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My partner and I have now eaten dinner here twice and both times we really enjoyed the food, ambiance and service. I would highly recommend their Lasagna. It was one of the best I have ever had. Their Osso Buco was just ok. Tasty, but mine was clearly not veal. It was older beef. My partner enjoyed a pizza on the first visit and their Carbonara pasta on the second. He enjoyed them both very much. The ambiance is very arty and trendy, and yet warm and welcoming too. We would highly recommend giving them a try.

2  Thank B-McTavish
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I've eaten here before and the food is good , however I feel unless yiunspeak French they really don't want to know you , twice during my last visit I tired to get in here and to be told "reservations only" and yet passing by one hour later the restaurant was still empty , I find the maitre'd just plain rude won't bother trying agin