“Wonderful! ”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Anamosa
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Featuring handcrafted wines and Chef-prepared gourmet entrees and desserts made with the freshest of ingredients, Daly Creek Winery & Bistro has been enticing travelers from across the country and around the world to this quaint little town.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We were warmly greeted immediately upon entering. Were we there to sample the wines or or satisfy our appetites? Both! So we tasted 6 or 7 wines (no charge) and each chose one to have with our meal. So many yummy choices on the menu, hard to decide. While we waited for our meal we enjoyed our wine on the enclosed patio. Flowers and a mural on the wall make it a relaxing place to sit and sip. The food was great! We brought home a couple bottles of wine and will definitely be going back! We loved it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The food, the wines, and the service are all great! The hot bread with Italian butter is delicious. My only issue is, they aren't open often enough to suit me. Lunch service is limited to summer, winter hours are limited, and no Sunday hours at all. I have eaten there several times, both lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Mrs Busterdog0 and myself had our 38th Anniversary supper here. We've been here before in years past and enjoyed the meals and atmostphere. This time we had taken our meal in the annex which was off the tasting room and it was very nice. It was a bit noisy at times due to foot traffic in the tasting room, but I'm going to have to say that I'm willing to use the space again if available. It was a great space to share with my Wife.

Mrs Busterdog0 had the swordfish and it was amazing. She shared how much she liked it as well. I ordered the Iowa Angus Steak and it was very good. It had the vegetable of the day, and mashed potatoes of a type I haven't had before, and can't remember what the menu called it (sorry). For dessert she had Tiramisu which she raved about, and I had my first experience with Creme Brulee, which I have to admit I rather like. Drinks where water and iced tea this Evening.

Past visits we have tried the Tuscan Meatloaf, which is amazing and the Chicken Marsala. Portions are generous and enough.

So we'll be going back when we are in the area and we recommend that you try them out.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We were passing through last Saturday mid afternoon. We would have tried some wine but I needed to drive some more.

It is located a block north of the main drag where there are other choices.

My wife had the meatloaf and fries. Both were excellent! I had the turkey sandwich which also was great.

Great asset to this community. We are glad we chose stopping here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love going to Daly Creek either as a couple, family or with friends. Great variety of gourmet meals, appetizer and desserts along with your favorite bottle of wine. Sit back and relax on the patio or inside. Enjoy!