“It's a Draw”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We went next door after touring the Motorcycle Museum because it was close. We both had the lunch special with half a sandwich & salad. I had the chicken salad on croissant with chef salad and thought it was very good. My husband had a tenderloin sandwich with the chef salad. He wasn't expecting a huge deep fried piece of pork tenderloin. It was pretty so so. Server was very friendly! It was an ok experience with good food, nothing outstanding.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant always has good food and good service. It is clean and has a good choice on the menu. We would eat here again

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is the last time we will be eating at McOttos. We stopped there on a Tuesday night and it was pretty quiet. Our order was taken quickly; it was the Fajita wrap and a taco salad. Pretty simple, huh? Anyway, after about 30 minutes, we saw that two other tables who had come in after us already had their pizzas. My husband went up to our waitress and asked about our order and she really didn't seem to care and just offered an excuse for the kitchen. Hasta la vista.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have visited McOtto's frequently over the past 20 years and tried many different things on their menu. Always great! My personal favorites include: taco salad, American, Sliggy, and the Reuben. The service is nothing special and I think the food is a little over priced but it is delicious and I love to support local business. I definitely recommend visiting if you're in the area or driving by (it's right off Highway 151!).

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I eat at McOtto's usually once a week. We live in the area of this small town. The food is usual good and better than the fast food choices. However on my visit yesterday the price I was charged did not match the price listed on the menu.
I brought it to the attention of my waitress. Her response was "Oh Yeah they raised the prices" I said "but the menu states this price". Her response "Yeah we have new menu coming but they are not hear yet". You have to love small towns. They are usually ethical, but obviously sometimes not.

Been to McOtto's? Share your experiences!