“smaller but the same quality”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Anamosa
Reviewed 1 June 2017

A smaller version of a McDonald's. The same quality and offerings as other places but it was made to fit a smaller store front.

1  Thank cdhcch

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I eat here about once a month. The food is good. It is like regular fast food. The only problem is that there are only about five tables. It seems like I can never get a place to sit after I order my food. Then the men's room is only a single stool so the door is always locked with someone inside when I go to use it. I always have to wait to use the bathroom. The restaurant is usually very busy with local customers. It is clean. The service is fast.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Typically visit the drive through if we've got limited time and the kids need a little something (ice cream, beverage, snack) and we forgot to pack snacks.

Normally don't go there for meals. But when we have gone there seems like everyone knows each other. Sure it's typical franchise McD food.

If we had time to sit down, we'd go to Bamboo Carden instead.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

It's McDonald's! Nothing different than other McDonald's but isn't that the purpose, in it's easy to know experience with no terrible surprises?

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I stopped in to get an ice cream cone, watched a young lady exchange/empty the trash containers. I'd highly recommend that the 'trash duty' employee consider washing their hands before helping with food preparation in the future, kinda gross honking about that now.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!