“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I may or may not stop again. If I do, it will only be because I've heard a lot of good things. For my mother's birthday, we decided to try the place. The old barn atmosphere was super cool, but my "tedderlion," though large, was a little on the burned side. So were my daughter's chicken tenders. Another family member ordered steak medium rare, which came out well done. I considered sending my meal back to the kitchen, but I had already waited an hour for the first plate. The birthday girl had barbequed ribs, which fell off the bone and looked delicious. I may or may not give the place a second chance in case today was a fluke, but I haven't decided yet. For now, thumbs down.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Was out and about on my motorcycle and decided to give this place a shot on a Sunday evening. I was seated immediately, and service was great....had the flat iron steak, and it was cooked exactly how I ordered it. I also ordered the Grandma's Corn Pudding....I couldn't stop eating it!...it was delicious!.....ended with the Creme Brulee of course, and it was nice....it was average priced for the food that I got....I will be back......

3  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely dinner at Teddys - a real barn built in 1979. Good food, decent selection of drinks. Large portions. Reservations are a must as we heard folks being turned away who didn't have them as the place was full and remained full when the tables turned over. A must on your dining list!

1  Thank Dana C
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is a crazy, beautiful atmosphere. The food was excellent and the staff was friendly. I had the flat iron steak and it was amazing. My husband had the 'tedderloin' and it was huge and crazy good too. We talked with the owner and she was engaging and kind. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank kmbrown021393
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Very interesting atmosphere. Food was average for the price. If we go again, we will order the burger basket. $30.00 ribeye with a baked potato that needs to be cut with a knife is not what I would call reasonable.

1  Thank illowa1997